Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?!
Rits back when you were banned I was just starting my tenure as staff from buying test mod. When it happened I wasn't very objective during the whole situation because I was also younger and quite emotional. Since I was very emotional I was quite angry when my friend got banned, and looking back it was like I rejected the truth. Rits what you did was wrong I won't deny that and it looks neither will you. However, it seems that you accept your mistakes and regret them and are willing to learn from them. For this very reason I believe you have changed for the better and will continue to. +1
Never thought I’d see you around here again but uh sure, +1.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't think we've ever met but I'm sure you've heard about the old Prince Nicky and I've definitely heard about you. We're both legends in our own right, I suppose.

Anyways, I don't see a reason to not give you another chance, however, I think it's important that you try to take precautions that old problems don't follow you back to Dink's server. I saw that Mushroomz made an unban request the same day as you which makes me believe that you might drag some baggage back with you. If this is inadvertent, then it's ok. I just ask that you try to take the necessary precautions on your end to prevent unpleasant players and topics from returning along with you.
Given everything involving the parties here in question is pretty far in the past now, I think another chance would be fine- that being said, I think that donor should be the maximum rank she should have here as a precaution. Conditional +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I remember when all of this shit went down. I wasnt involved in it so idk all the details, but she was a good person before it happened, and I dont think she would be any worse of one now. now, from what Ive seen, she did some questionable things, but Im in agree-ance that everyone deserves redemption. Especially considering she's come back 2 years after it all happened. I think its about time that we take a step back and just like, rebuild old bridges that have burned down.
IDK, just my 2 cents on the matter.

sincerley
- A staff who is highkey inactive
*DISCLAIMER: I AM INACTIVE*

The only insight I can give into this is as somebody who has been in contact with Rits throughout the course of her being banned. She took part in childish behavior that was deserving of a ban a long time ago and after the dust settled I would say she moved on from the situation and took it all pretty well. I strongly believe there is no harbored hatred towards anybody in this community nor is there any other drama she would be bringing with her if she were to be brought back into the fold of dinks. Making major mistakes and doing bad things should never be overlooked but there are reasons for all decisions, I personally believe she came to those decisions because of the toxic environment surrounding her real life.

Not only do I think her new environment will help keep her from slipping into a toxic state like last time, I also think she has grown mentally to not let any real life situations affect her in that way with regards to the future. Without any specific personal info she has changed her life to avoid some toxic family, reduce her general workload, create a support net around herself with people she trusts, and reduced financial stress.

All in all I would say she's taken a lot of stress-fullness out of her life and has grown to not let real life stuff damage her relationships with other people as a whole.

+1 for unban

*DISCLAIMER: I AM INACTIVE*
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
I just want a little more information. Would you mind telling us a little bit more like
  • Why now?
  • What you hope to gain from coming back?
  • What your plans are if a conflict breaks out?
  • What your plans are if you come back/ or what your plans are if your not able to?
You don't actually have to answer any of them i just want to have more of a public discussion. 

Honestly its really hard to just except "I have decided to make an unban request because I believe I have become a better person" because of how heated things got.
LOL back then you made me really mad but I dont think I could be pushed to that point again because I have also changed so maybe im just being a hypocrite???
Not sure where im going with this?????

Im still in the -1 territory but I want you to change my mind.

P.s this is the yelling we did November 22, 2016  (https://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/p...-weeks-ago)
(07-08-2018, 06:22 PM)Ethel Wrote: I just want a little more information. Would you mind telling us a little bit more like
  • Why now?
  • What you hope to gain from coming back?
  • What your plans are if a conflict breaks out?
  • What your plans are if you come back/ or what your plans are if your not able to?
You don't actually have to answer any of them i just want to have more of a public discussion. 

Honestly its really hard to just except "I have decided to make an unban request because I believe I have become a better person" because of how heated things got.
LOL back then you made me really mad but I dont think I could be pushed to that point again because I have also changed so maybe im just being a hypocrite???
Not sure where im going with this?????

Im still in the -1 territory but I want you to change my mind.

P.s this is the yelling we did November 22, 2016  (https://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/p...-weeks-ago)

Hello, I'm assuming you're Colleen? I'm going to answer some of your questions because I feel like everyone wants to know anyways. ^^; I've always considered Dinks to be a second home before my ban. I spent over 100 hours every week between the PH and TTT Server. I knew once I felt I had the financial stability (Less stress) and had bettered my attitude I would make an unban request. I had a very strong weakness to being publicly humilated. (Irony) I got upset with you because you were calling me out for something at the time I didn't believe to be true and I over thought the situation. I apologize. 

I want to rebuild some broken bridges and to become part of the community again. I had a lot of fun killing Lycan. I even miss the constant rdm's against me... I would like to gain the friendships back of those that I lost long ago (goes with the broken bridges thing). There really isn't anything else. 

I'm not here to troll or harass anybody, that's not me. It never was until the whole incident 2 years ago. I was bottling up a lot of emotions and exploded. I assure you it will never happen again because I have bettered my lifestyle and threw away the trash in my life. 2016 was one of my worst years as I had hit rock bottom with a lot of lifestyle changes and traumatic events. 

I'd also like to point out that Kuro was spot on about everything. 

I was able to rebuild the friendship that I had destroyed with the person I had attacked here and we have put the past behind us. 

Colleen, I hope this answers some of your questions. I would be more than happy to answer your other questions in a DM.  Heart
+1 for unban
You always seemed like a nice and funny person to me, I still remember when we played/moderated prophunt together it was very fun. 
When all of that ban stuff happened I was shocked, but I think everyone deserves a second chance, it's been 2 years and people can change a lot in that time. I really hope to see you playing again soon. 

Name was Mr_Chamsito in case you don't recognize me
[Insert good signature]
[Image: oaKnu2F.jpg]
I believe in the better half of people, even if I don't know you. +1