Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Shot, One kill. Isn't it fun?
(03-30-2020, 10:04 PM)Christian Wrote: A 1 shot Reload isn't actually a bad idea. If I look into tweaking it, this is something that will be considered.

Actually this isn't that hard to do inside the lua file it should all be laid out and annotated by the addon maker, if not most sweps usually have it pretty easy to find. This is an example of a version of TTT AWP I pulled off GitHub just to show how it would be done.

SWEP.Primary.Ammo = "none"

SWEP.Primary.Delay = 2 Increase this value to extend delay time between shots, essentially a longer reload.

SWEP.Primary.ClipSize = 2 Change this value to 1

SWEP.Primary.DefaultClip = 2 Leave this alone, DefaultClip - ClipSize = Reserve ammo.

SWEP.Secondary.Delay = 0.3 Change this to a higher value if you want there to be more delay between scoping in and firing.

*Edited to make it easier to understand for people that don't know this stuff
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
So you are telling me, a good player being killed by an AWP isn't fun for them because they get oneshot.

Then how do you think everytime an average player gets put up against a good player who instantly headshots them feels?! For gods sake, it creates balance. Bad-Average players have a chance to stand up to players who stand (far) above them in skill level. Nerfing by reducing its damage it makes it useless and causes more unbalance, as this place turns into some sort of pro-leet-MLG competition arena. Wich we all know it isn't. Its a place to have fun for everyone, yet not everyone can be pleased.

Take the annoyance, makes you properly understand how the average dude feels every time (s)he gets instantly killed by one of you good players.

Hell if the AWP gets nerfed, we must nerf all T weapons so they cannot kill anyone anymore! C4, Holy's, SLAM's nerf them to 20 damage max! Knife, 1 damage! Radar, 30 minute refresh! Body Armor, +20000000000000% damage taken! Poison, poisons for 0.01 second! Poltergeist, Removed. Doesn't this sound like fun? Only guns kill people now, oh how the average dude will have fun fighting the good players!

EDIT: Saitama's got a point, I did read through but the only thing that stuck with me when I wrote this was the damage reduction. I'm kinda against the 1 round magazine, but lack any good arguments for them. IDK that one's a no care I suppose.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(03-31-2020, 02:46 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: So you are telling me, a good player being killed by an AWP isn't fun for them because they get oneshot.

Then how do you think everytime an average player gets put up against a good player who instantly headshots them feels?! For gods sake, it creates balance. Bad-Average players have a chance to stand up to players who stand (far) above them in skill level. Nerfing it makes it useless and causes more unbalance, as this place turns into some sort of pro-leet-MLG competition arena. Wich we all know it isn't. Its a place to have fun for everyone, yet not everyone can be pleased.

Take the annoyance, makes you properly understand how the average dude feels every time (s)he gets instantly killed by one of you good players.

Hell if the AWP gets nerfed, we must nerf all T weapons so they cannot kill anyone anymore! C4, Holy's, SLAM's nerf them to 20 damage max! Knife, 1 damage! Radar, 30 minute refresh! Body Armor, +20000000000000% damage taken! Poison, poisons for 0.01 second! Poltergeist, Removed. Doesn't this sound like fun? Only guns kill people now, oh how the average dude will have fun fighting the good players!
You haven't looked at the only real suggestion for how to change it, have you?

For the record, that change is replacing a two shot magazine with a reload.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
let me no scope w awp
[Image: 1521732361683.png]

Given all the damn threads on one hit weapons I have an idea. People will be mad whether they stay or go, so how about we make the one hit kill weapons 2 credits? Makes it harder to stack with a radar or other T tools but allows them to stay on the server. And if someone buys in the beginning they'll have to wait longer for more T items
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Not beating a dead horse but, can we swap knife for harpoon? I think this is a fair trade.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(06-22-2020, 08:09 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Not beating a dead horse but, can we swap knife for harpoon? I think this is a fair trade.
harpoon broke server its why it was removed
(Frick just realized old thread)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(06-22-2020, 08:09 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Not beating a dead horse but, can we swap knife for harpoon? I think this is a fair trade.
harpoon was crashing the server so no
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(06-22-2020, 08:10 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
harpoon was crashing the server so no
Aw damn. If it was working properly it would be the perfect replacement!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
4 month old thread
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions