Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Map Removal?
Indoor pool for no hiding spots really it's mainly a hunter map which is alright but it ends up as a high server drop rate (lose half the server during the first few rounds drags everything on)

Spooky scary is kinda buggy but also suffers from high server drop rates. Also only one prop on the prop menu for that map.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Indoor pool is a favorite. It frequently is voted for and enjoyed by most. There are hiding spots by the tester, in the bathroom (not the T room one), and in the kitchen. Some people hide in the trees outside as well. It has a pretty fair ratio of traitor wins to innocent wins. I don't see any reason to remove it.

Ok, apologies. I did not read this was for PH. Ignore previous comment
It I'm gonna edit the post so it's more clear lol
(12-04-2017, 02:32 AM)[Lime]ŜŊĬPƐŜŜ69 Wrote: It I'm gonna edit the post so it's more clear lol

it was a shitpost
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Spooky scary is actually one of the most favorite maps of the server. We've gained a lot of players because of it. 

Indoor pool on the other hand, has no real big issues. A lot of maps can cause big player drop outs. The best you can do is vote against them. There aren't any spawn errors or anything on this map. 
Which although is Kakariko level hunter playing wise, we would not have removed that map if it wasn't for spawn issues.
(Think of it like a_house)
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Only problem I have with indoor pool is hiding spots if we could get an edited version where props can actually hide on the map it would make the map more fun and new players wouldn't get bored also the the only other spot to hide is blocked off by a door that only will open if you know how to open it and pretty sure no one does , spooky scary I love it as well we do get alot of people requesting it then half way through the map they all drop off and left with only a few sometimes. I also remember being told that it was buggy i.e. The prop menu is broken. If we could have the maps fixed then we could possibly see some improvement on how well the maps perform with drop off rates (disconnects)
(12-04-2017, 01:20 PM)[Lime]ŜŊĬPƐŜŜ69 Wrote: Only problem I have with indoor pool is hiding spots if we could get an edited version where props can actually hide on the map it would make the map more fun and new players wouldn't get bored also the the only other spot to hide is blocked off by a door that only will open if you know how to open it and  pretty sure no one does , spooky scary I love it as well we do get alot of people requesting it then half way through the map they all drop off and left with only a few sometimes. I also remember being told that it was buggy i.e. The  prop menu is broken. If we could have the maps fixed then we could possibly see some improvement on how well the maps perform with drop off rates (disconnects)

Reason for this map, is so we can have a hunter map. If we only have prop maps, it wont be too appealing for those who prefer to be a hunter. To be fair being a prop is the main point of the game, but we literally only have 1-2 maps like this. We need to keep it for that purpose. I appreciate the suggestions and you reporting this trend as I have noticed it before. Which is kind of why I wanted spooky_scary_map to be removed in the first place. It has its good moments though, personally from experience spooky does more good then it does harm to the server. indoorpool is rather new so of course many will not know the easter egg. Its not the most appealing, but people do like it. I don't mind it being removed, but only if it becomes an absolute need.
so now im having this problem with Spooky scary https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...489396/and it was working earlier today when we played but was just booted now and the version i have is the servers version (cant find the file name to delete to redownload to see if it fixes)
(12-12-2017, 03:35 AM)[Lime]ŜŊĬPƐŜŜ69 Wrote: so now im having this problem with Spooky scary https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...489396/and it was  working earlier today when we played but was just booted now and the version i have is the servers version (cant find the file name to delete to redownload to see if it fixes)

Just unsub to it then connect to the server.