Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Moderator Application
Ingame Name: Old Man Voss ( https://www.gametracker.com/volf_voss/ )

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:432781129

Time Played: 348+ Hours

When First Joined: 25 May 2018
Availability: After 1700 Monday-Friday. All day Saturday. 

Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: Test Mod 

What can you do to help the community?: I am on during hours which others are not since I'm in a foreign country (Korea), thus being able to monitor those that are on in the same region as me. The server gets pretty popular with foreigners after 1700. I am able to lighten the load from our current Moderators as we have had a huge influx of ban requests lately. I am a quick learner and do my best to bring an upbeat attitude to the game and keep things fun but within the guidelines set forth. 

Why do you want to help the community?: Dinkleberg's is like my online family. We all check up on each other, and ask about how life is. We form closer friendships and play on other games, it's great. I want to keep that camaraderie within the server. I want to keep the community a simple place where new and old players can jump in and feel welcome.  

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Not on PH but was on TTT 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...OM-EPICGUY

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Trusted https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4698
Test Mod https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--5163

How did you find us?: Jumped onto PH and saw the name. Fairly Odd Parents has been a favorite show of mine for quite some time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1+ Defs a fun person to play with and knows the rules as well  :) And he is always helpful when it comes to new people tat jump on  Blush Best of luck mate and see you on the PropField
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I’m going to give you a +1 because you listened to what we said on you’re previous staff app. I havent had any problems or issues with you so thats good. You know what to do in certain scenarios. You do help a lot when I play with you and I think you will make a good mod. Good Luck
[Image: giphy.gif]
You've been really active, helpful on the server, and listen to the players well. With that and what the others said, I say +1 on this app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1
You act accordingly and handle things as they are supposed to be handled, although you are on a completely different time schedule than all of us you still make a wonderful effort to come on daily and put some time in may it be just a few minutes or a few hours. Good luck ^~^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Due to a recent problem I’m going to have to change my response to a -1. You need to learn to keep control of certain things and not make other players feel uncomfortable with that you say. I don’t think you fully know the rules that well and are responsible enough for the position as Moderator.
[Image: giphy.gif]
honestly I think you treat female players on server differently than you do male players and in a way that I think could be bad for the server if you made moderator I don't think you're ready for this position as of now. I also agree with kasumi on what she said on her -1.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
-1 After recent events along with seeing how you handle certain situations I don't think you are ready to be a moderator. I totally agree with both Link and Tori on this.
Sadly, I feel like how the situation was handled and what the others are speaking of, I must also give you a -1. In the future, I am betting things could change, but until then, my answer shall remain the same.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Sorry I'm late to the party, I've not had access to my steam account to log in for a bit.

I'd love to +1 you, because you are an exemplary staff member, that knows the rules, enforces them well, and controls crowds of trolls amazingly.
However due to the situation, I think it's best to wait a bit longer before you apply.
I'm sorry, -1.