Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Moderator Application
Neutral

I'll remain neutral since I'd encounter you doing what you're suppose do to as staff and in rare cases, unusually situation you handle previously and/or recent events. The reason on the neutral vote and not a positive one or a negative one is your time via GameTracker. The precise amount of time you'd have on is off your Moderator staff application requirement. Another reason being is showing commitment. Your dedication is much grateful. Your ban request, video/image evidences, resilience , respectful, etc. is grateful and off your requirement.

Moving towards your actions. I've witness quite a few misunderstanding in situations while you're in it. There are minor problems I have with you and I'd rather not discuss it publicly. Nonetheless, as becoming an Moderator, you must have take overall responsibility's and show reliability and such. I'm not stating the facts all Moderators should take their jobs too seriously and overtake the server (also implies towards Administrator rank). Basically stating Moderators is much needed while it comes in onerous situations and/or conflicts.

In conclusion, relearn how to execute proper staff commands (or should I say handle) between specific situations. I'll change my vote once more if you can improve (not from your previous staff application). I'm aware about rambling about nonsense and such, this isn't the time for me typing this out while having a lack of sleep. I hope better in near future for you Volf Voss.
(12-21-2018, 10:45 PM)Midnight Wrote: Neutral

I'll remain neutral since I'd encounter you doing what you're suppose do to as staff and in rare cases, unusually situation you handle previously and/or recent events. The reason on the neutral vote and not a positive one or a negative one is your time via GameTracker. The precise amount of time you'd have on is off your Moderator staff application requirement. Another reason being is showing commitment. Your dedication is much grateful. Your ban request, video/image evidences, resilience , respectful, etc. is grateful and off your requirement.

Moving towards your actions. I've witness quite a few misunderstanding in situations while you're in it. There are minor problems I have with you and I'd rather not discuss it publicly. Nonetheless, as becoming an Moderator, you must have take overall responsibility's and show reliability and such. I'm not stating the facts all Moderators should take their jobs too seriously and overtake the server (also implies towards Administrator rank). Basically stating Moderators is much needed while it comes in onerous situations and/or conflicts.

In conclusion, relearn how to execute proper staff commands (or should I say handle) between specific situations. I'll change my vote once more if you can improve (not from your previous staff application). I'm aware about rambling about nonsense and such, this isn't the time for me typing this out while having a lack of sleep. I hope better in near future for you Volf Voss.

Thank you Midnight for your observations and suggestions of improvement. I would indeed like to discuss more as to areas of concern you've seen, as to get a perspective from a fresh set of eyes and ears. 

My time on game tracker varied from last month, because we had a military exercise for two weeks that required us to be on 24hr operations, as to prepare for a possible attack from North Korea. We worked for 12-14 hours each day then got to rest for 10-12 hours (if we were lucky). During this time i still strived to uphold my 2 maps a day minimum, as it was what I could do and work safely the next day as well.  Towards the end of the second week i was placed on a security detail in an undisclosed location to be security for 3 days. During that time i wasn't able to access the server but maintained activity on forums to stay up to date on events. 

My activity will continue to steadily climb on the server, seeing as the exercise is over and we are not scheduled for another one till May or June. These exercises happen once in winter and once in summer to maintain battle readiness. 

Thank you again Midnight for your insight

Thank you to everyone else that has commented thus far as well
Voss, you have great potential but there are some things that you fall short of becoming a Moderator in my eyes. Some people are still VERY uncomfortable with you after that whole incident a month or so back. While it may seem unfair to hold that against you, it still should count as you would be one of the faces of the server with the Mod Group being the current heads. You also still make some females uncomfortable with how you act around them at times. I've also seen you have trouble discerning between someone jokingly saying "Stop" and someone actually meaning it when they say stop. This last part to me is a very important quality for a Moderator to have in my eyes and to me, you still need to develop it. Not to mention that it can be a distraction when people are uncomfortable with you. Sorry Voss but I don't feel you are ready nor is the community ready for you to become Mod.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1
Always a good guy and easy to get along with!
+0
I think you could be a good moderator in the future, but right now I feel you're not ready still.
You do handle yourself better than before on server, but I think you need to work on it some more.
Your hours have improved. You are better about how you act, but i still think you need to work on how you interact with some of the players. I see you being better for this role in the future, but not yet.

so I've kinda been over this with you already but you tend to make some people uncomfortable and sometimes don't know when to stop when you're doing something that makes others uncomfortable. I think you hold biases that you don't know how to look past right now and it's a bad idea to make you a moderator right now. I think you definitely have the capability to be mod someday as you do show the maturity needed for this position however I think learning to "read the room" is something you need to work as well as overlook certain inherent biases you hold I'll be happy to +1 you after you show me and others that you have learned to do these things.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Thank you to everyone that responded on my application and talked with me personally on how I can improve. I appreciate the feedback and look forward to growing on the server and continuing to be a part of this community. 

Please feel free to contact me directly at anytime with areas you see I can improve, or if you have questions pertaining to the server. If I don't have the answer, I will find out. 

See y'all on the Prop Field (insert finger guns)
+1 very helpful with enforcing rules and when the server gets a bit crazy he is great and handling different situations. He said also very friendly to other players when I see him.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Denied for now due to opinions posted here. If you are still interested in the rank, you should reapply soon and get everyone's opinions again.