Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PH - News Bulletin - 6/13/2019
Salutations fellow prop hunters, 

I come to you with some pertinent news that many of you may find of interest. Specifically, I have four things I'd like to share with y'all.
  • We have a new PH Admin - our longtime moderator, UltraFish is going to join the admin team! He joined the staff ranks in April 2018, following the staffpocalypse. Since then, he's been an amazing moderator and the ideal candidate for an admin position!
  • We have two winners for the May 2019 staff member of the month competition - with 35 votes entered, both Avi and UltraFish received the same amount of votes. So both will be recognized as May 2019 staff members of the month. Woohoo!
  • The PH server officially rolled out a new prop view system. The reports have been pretty positive so far so please hop on the server and check it out for yourself. And as always, if you see something, say something. If there's a problem, we can try to fix it. 
  • New player models have also been added to the server in the past few weeks. For those anime fans or whatever that stuff that kinda looks like it, we have added some player models you may like. 
Make sure to welcome Fish to his new admin position guys!

Thanks for your time,

Sr. Nicky
WOOOOOOOOOO GO FISH
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Congratulations Feesh!!! Well deserved!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
What a fishy admin!
Something smells fishy.

Good job, Fish!

also fix the relay aaaaaaa
When I find this new fish admin, I will make sure to congratulate him.

(Thanks guys)
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
wow this is nice happy promotion day Fish you were my fav moderator :D
glub

Congrats everyone and I gotta check out that system
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Congrats fish man on the big boy promotion to admin. you deserved it
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin