Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH News Bulletin April 2020
Hello everyone, and good morning. Our new co-owner, Jack, has left it to me to brief you all on the changes to the PH server for this month and beyond. Firstly, I would like to introduce myself as the new admin of the Prop Hunt server. As one administrator is in and out of Smurf General and another is banned as of tonight, I will be the active administration with Jack for the foreseeable future. Any questions can be directed to me.

All this out of the way, a few rule changes have been implemented.

1. Hacking is now permitted. All aimbots, wall hacks, and speed hacks are now no longer against rules as an effort to assist our younger players in enjoying the game with less of a challenge. Nopleez can sleep easy now.

2. All props must move or taunt every 30 seconds. Failure to do so will be considered trolling and will be subject to discipline. 

3. Using the grenade is an instant permanent ban. This will be considered mass RDM.

In addition, maps will be changed on the server. 
The map rotation will be curtailed to assist load times. The current plan is that gm_flagrass and de_dust are the only playable maps 

Happy hunting, and ask me or Jack with any questions 

April Fool's 
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Thanks for being proactive and rolling out the new changes I appreciate what you do!
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(04-01-2020, 03:17 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Hello everyone, and good morning. Our new co-owner, Jack, has left it to me to brief you all on the changes to the PH server for this month and beyond. Firstly, I would like to introduce myself as the new admin of the Prop Hunt server. As one administrator is in and out of Smurf General and another is banned as of tonight, I will be the active administration with Jack for the foreseeable future. Any questions can be directed to me.

All this out of the way, a few rule changes have been implemented.

1. Hacking is now permitted. All aimbots, wall hacks, and speed hacks are now no longer against rules as an effort to assist our younger players in enjoying the game with less of a challenge. Nopleez can sleep easy now.

2. All props must move or taunt every 30 seconds. Failure to do so will be considered trolling and will be subject to discipline. 

3. Using the grenade is an instant permanent ban. This will be considered mass RDM.

In addition, maps will be changed on the server. 
The map rotation will be curtailed to assist load times. The current plan is that gm_flagrass and de_dust are the only playable maps 

Happy hunting, and ask me or Jack with any questions 

April Fool's 
Hello sir,i i request the n word pass for my hunting in prophunt as i am currently staffing the server i have also banned the player that goes by the name of laced xanax for continuous disrespect to the admins and co owners and i'd like to be promoted to moderator
can i say the n word
The N Word is an acceptable word on the server as of today.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(04-01-2020, 10:18 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: The N Word is an acceptable word on the server as of today.

PropHunt has been made great again!
(04-01-2020, 10:20 AM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 10:18 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: The N Word is an acceptable word on the server as of today.

PropHunt has been made great again!

figget