Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Staff Application
Ingame name: JustKuono

Steam ID: STEAM_:1:204352113

Time Played: 90 hours 37 minutes

When First Joined: June 24, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can play everyday, mostly at night and during the later times of the day. My time zone is CDT.

Rank Desired: I am applying for Trusted.

Current Rank: I am currently a Master.

What can you do to help the community?: I like the way Staff keeps the server chill and tones things down when they need to be taken down a notch. I want to help keep the community the way it is and help adjust the community if need be. I also want to make things easier for other Staff by helping where I can and where is needed.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have not been previously banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): This is my first Staff application.

How did you find us?: I found this server after watching a fellow play Prop Hunt a few years back so when I got my own Steam account and PC I opened the Prop Hunt tag and this was this first server to pop up. I logged in and just kept logging in because all the staff were friendly and the players are very fun to sit with in the odd hours of the night and game with.

Other: I don't really have much to say besides I'm nervous about this application, yet excited to see the response good or bad. If it doesn't happen the first time, keep trying.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 is on quite often and the community loves her, plus she helps me quite a bit when I'm on. Overall i say why not give her a chance.
+1 She's very helpful when on the server and is always a good influence on the server as well.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+2
she is on late at night soooo yep
The dankest of memes, meme king rule supreme, that is who I am
I'm giving a +0 with the suggestion to spend some time familiarizing yourself with forums. 

You have the hours and are on when many staff sleep, but are new to forums. 

You're a friendly person, and pretty familiar with how things fly on the server. 

If you don't make staff this month, I'm sure you'd make it next time you apply. 

See you on the Prop field ^_^
+0 I just don't know you that well. You seem cheerful and nice but that's only the few times I've seen/played with you.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 she is a very helpful person trys her best to keep everyone respectful and calm so why not she on late at night very helpful. ::)

p.s shew has great binds!!!!!  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
+1
You’re ok th server a lot when I’m on and you are a good player and very helpful. You will make a great Trusted. :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-26-2018, 04:57 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: I'm giving a +0 with the suggestion to spend some time familiarizing yourself with forums. 

You're a friendly person, and pretty familiar with how things fly on the server. 

It's not hard to figure out how use the forums.

(07-26-2018, 05:19 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: +0 I just don't know you that well. You seem cheerful and nice but that's only the few times I've seen/played with you.
Then why even comment?

+0s don't add anything to an app, just give a -1 or a +1 depending if you feel like the recipient is ready to staff or be promoted.

Anyways, I met you once and you seemed pretty good so +1 for me.
(07-26-2018, 06:29 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 04:57 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: I'm giving a +0 with the suggestion to spend some time familiarizing yourself with forums. 

It's not hard to figure out how use the forums.

(07-26-2018, 05:19 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: +0 I just don't know you that well. You seem cheerful and nice but that's only the few times I've seen/played with you.
Then why even comment?

+0s don't add anything to an app, just give a -1 or a +1 depending if you feel like the recipient is ready to staff or be promoted.

Anyways, I met you once and you seemed pretty good so +1 for me.

Why do I do that? There's a pro and con in my explanation I gave as I do with most and it also shows that I'm not blowing people off that are applying that even out to a +0.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army