Poll: Who is the most deserving for staff member of the month?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lieutenant Deathstar
25.00%
7 25.00%
Andre
14.29%
4 14.29%
Abdel
10.71%
3 10.71%
Avi
17.86%
5 17.86%
smokybandit_wot
7.14%
2 7.14%
Old Man Voss
14.29%
4 14.29%
pianoman
0%
0 0%
Pixie Soldier
10.71%
3 10.71%
Titan17
0%
0 0%
Ryuji Sakamoto
0%
0 0%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Staff Member of the Month for October 2019
It may have seen to go by fast, but what really happened, is that I am getting this out on time instead of being nearly a week late.

It is time to choose the staff member of the month for October. Here you get choose the staff member that you believe has done a great job volunteering some of their free time for the server and the community. Only active staff are included and admins are not a part of the poll either.  I am keeping it simple and just using the website this time since I keep having concerns that people may be cheating if I use the strawpoll by altering their ip addresses. The top active staff are included in the poll.

Select the staff member listed above who you believe is the most deserving, you get 1 vote.

Have a fantastic day,

Not the Original Fish
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
fish no poll up is up
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(10-31-2019, 06:21 AM)ironically Happy Wrote: fish no poll up is up

I was still making the poll, it's posts the thread before the poll is filled out. Sorry about that.

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
is it a bother if people change their ip address to vote multiple times anyways?
I told a couple of people to stop chat spamming the n word, can I get a honourable mention
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(10-31-2019, 08:11 AM)Meeemo Wrote: is it a bother if people change their ip address to vote multiple times anyways?

it's not actually changing the ip its people downloading a trial or free vpn and voting another 6-9 times
[Image: J6yUs0g]
still dont see this as a bother
I really don't know how you don't see it as a bother. The point is everyone gets one vote. If you get one or two people who constantly change ip's than the whole point of the vote is lost cause those people effectively decide the winner rather than everyone in the community.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

But i mean it doesn't affect anything
Arguing about polls is not the point of this thread, you guys can take it elsewhere if you desire to continue it. It has been a problem in the past, this has eliminated the problem. I do not see the reason for continued discussion for a problem that no longer exists. Vote for who you want and depart. Anything else is just unnecessary at this point.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army