Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Suggestions
A few people have told me that we should add a Dinkleberg taunt and a 'Timmy Turner's Dad' playermodel to complete the Dink server.

Would it be possible?
"You've got two strong legs; you should get up and use them."

[Image: jqSjJO3.gif]
+1, not sure why this hasn't been done already!
I'll do some digging and get back to you on this.

*EDIT* Can't find Mr. Turner. If someone could create it, and actually make it look nice or have a way to upload it, I would be willing to test it out for the server.

For the dinkleberg taunt, I am fairly certain that can be done just by added the right sound files, which there is a post for in PH Suggestion stuck threads.
+1 ,we've been wanting Fairly Oddparents themed things  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1
I see no harm in adding these. It'd be nice to have the "Dinkleberg!" taunt and I'm personally surprised we don't have it already.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Adding to the thread, add a fairy odd parents maps and some cool hats. And to the other servers like ttt
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Give me enough time, I could probably either dig up a model or make one. Although I don't know how to rig for Gmod.

-source: i'm an animation major
"You've got two strong legs; you should get up and use them."

[Image: jqSjJO3.gif]
(01-08-2018, 10:51 AM)kev222 Wrote: Adding to the thread, add a fairy odd parents maps and some cool hats. And to the other servers like ttt

Would be cool to either have Timmy Turners hat or one of the fairlyodd parents crowns!!!
:D We should add a deadpool and lady deadpool player model. They should be accessible through player model crates. 
DP model: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...t=Deadpool
LDP model: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...y+deadpool