Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH/TTT: More Holiday/Celebration Oriented Temporary Items
I think these Ideas are fun and would benefit the community. 

+1 

Stage 1 is finding appropriate player models and submitting them for selection.
(01-24-2019, 09:26 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 09:19 PM)Fozzy Wrote: you would need dink to be active for each holiday unless you just add all of them at once but he's dead so gl

Not particularly, we have a lot of accessory access that is sitting round. It’s plausable

Matt is indeed correct. When Prince was briefly PH admin, he had the ability to restrict or allow certain items from appearing in the shop. So the admins, if each server is set up similarly, would be able to add in the holiday related items when the time came and pull them from the shop later on. All Dink would need to do is add them all in the first place and then the admins could run it from there.
Cupid Miku won't need much adjusting hitbox wise, I have had her on past servers and another I'm on now.
Idk about the other one.

Also it would be great to have these implemented. The accessory thing you're right, the issue there is, no ph admin.
(01-27-2019, 08:06 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 09:26 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 09:19 PM)Fozzy Wrote: you would need dink to be active for each holiday unless you just add all of them at once but he's dead so gl

Not particularly, we have a lot of accessory access that is sitting round. It’s plausable

Matt is indeed correct. When Prince was briefly PH admin, he had the ability to restrict or allow certain items from appearing in the shop. So the admins, if each server is set up similarly, would be able to add in the holiday related items when the time came and pull them from the shop later on. All Dink would need to do is add them all in the first place and then the admins could run it from there.

" All Dink would need to do is add them all in the first place and then the admins could run it from there."
so he would have to be active to add them in just like I said
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam