Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH/TTT: More Holiday/Celebration Oriented Temporary Items
No one has made a thread in this subforum since October 2018, so the Prince will. 

The Prince would like to share one of his suggestions. Keep in mind that he has a whole sheet full of bad suggestions just like this one. 

The various communities have occasionally brought in special items for two holidays, Halloween and Christmas. There are, as many of us know, more than two holidays per year. There are ten official federal holidays in the United States. There are also other holidays or celebrations that are not federal holidays, such as Halloween, St. Patrick's Day, or Valentine's Day. 

Prince thinks that it would be fun to add in some more special items for other holidays or celebrations besides Halloween and Christmas. These items would only be available for regular purchase for a limited time, perhaps 2-4 weeks. 

Some ideas (Prince is sure that at least a few of these things are available on the Workshop, he does not feel like looking though)

Valentine's Day - Cupid Wings and/or a Giant Heart

St. Patrick's Day - Leprechaun outfit, something green. 

President's Day - A George Washington Player Model (President's Day is his birthday)

Martin Luther King Day - Lycan player model

Thanksgiving - Giant Turkey or something like that

These items could be added in for each server, or at least the two most populous ones, PH and TTT.
I like this
you would need dink to be active for each holiday unless you just add all of them at once but he's dead so gl
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Great ideas man. I hope to see stuff like this implemented
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(01-24-2019, 09:19 PM)Fozzy Wrote: you would need dink to be active for each holiday unless you just add all of them at once but he's dead so gl

Not particularly, we have a lot of accessory access that is sitting round. It’s plausable

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-24-2019, 09:14 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Martin Luther King Day - Lycan player model

This is all we need.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

A Lycan player model...hmmm I'll take 6, but yeah these are really good ideas considering they are widely celebrated holidays
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
The Prince has formulated some good ideas for the server.
George Washington
Cupid Miku
~
These are just two that I found looking around for those kinds of things, of course hitboxes and other things would need to be tested but they're both really neat. I haven't found Cupid Wings, Heart Accessories yet, nor have I found a Leprechaun or really anything suitable for both TTT and PH for St. Patty's Day, there are only animals for Turkey Day too so that will need more digging.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(01-25-2019, 05:50 AM)JustKuono Wrote: George Washington
Cupid Miku
~
These are just two that I found looking around for those kinds of things, of course hitboxes and other things would need to be tested but they're both really neat. I haven't found Cupid Wings, Heart Accessories yet, nor have I found a Leprechaun or really anything suitable for both TTT and PH for St. Patty's Day, there are only animals for Turkey Day too so that will need more digging.

I like the Cupid Miku. If it not added i be upsetti spaghetti
[Image: giphy.gif]