Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Tmod DJ Brotato Abuse
(12-01-2018, 04:37 AM)Zephyr Wrote: He has had time to read this post and respond. He is choosing not to.
@"Dakota"
[Image: c40f93b78de58918c5418211973ee2cc.png]

why did you ping dakota?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-01-2018, 10:47 AM)Traitor Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 04:37 AM)Zephyr Wrote: He has had time to read this post and respond. He is choosing not to.
@"Dakota"
[Image: c40f93b78de58918c5418211973ee2cc.png]

why did you ping dakota?

Because I'm retarded. my b.
He plead the 5th
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
I’ve notice he has changed his name as well. And was letting a Map be toxic leaving me to gag a few players. ^_^ needs to be trained or demoted to donor
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
he asked to be demoted awhile ago
[Image: J6yUs0g]
so with the reason of gagging and kicking a just didnte know until nuru told me how to put the reasoning

i wasn't able to log in to my forum account to reply because i have been busy with personal things and i forgot what my steam password was
Can confirm, I just taught him today how to do the reasoning. However it was unwise to deny kicking a player after being asked. You should have been upfront and honest.
(11-27-2018, 11:25 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Offender's Name: DJ Brotato

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155879250

Offender's Rank: Tmod 

What They Did: Kicked someone without just cause and then lied about it when asked on his reasoning.

When They Did It: Earlier tonight on PH map chalet so around 10pm 11/27

Potential Witnesses: merlinhimself 

Proof: Attached below & full pic of console to show he did not give any warnings to the player he kicked https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1576584507 [Image: ico_external_link.gif]

Other: He did not give any warnings and just randomly kicked him (partial console pic). When I asked he said that he did not. The way he kicked this player would have been pressing tab to get the scoreboard, having then to select a player and then selecting kick. I do not believe that can accidentally happen out of the blue if so, this is the 1st case I've seen on any server. The only reason I am turning him in is that I've never seen him before and that he appears to be lying about it. In the final picture he says that he would not know how to do that anyways but then contradicted himself and he said in chat that he kicked someone yesterday. I did not get pictures of him saying that he kicked someone the day prior.

Also, person made a thread yesterday about having his powers/rank taken away.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-tmod
it may have been an accident but i honestly dont even remember kicking anyone with that user. If this is going to cause issue then go ahead and demote me i dont give a shit
You continue to confuse me. The process to kick people via Scoreboard is a several step process and I have never seen it happen accidentally. it can also not randomly happen. The pm you sent me (attached below), I could not tell if it was directed towards me or this post. There is proof of us conversing after you kicked the player but yet in the statement you say that you were not at your PC at the time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army