Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Definitely Not Roo0525

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:174164088

Time Played: 3 days

When First Joined: July 6, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sunday-Thursday - 3:20 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Friday 3:20p.m.-11:00 p.m. Saturday- (Not Guaranteed8 or 9 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. NA East 

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I should be promoted because I love helping new people. I'm helpful and I give some tips to the newbies.
Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help this community because I want to repay the community by helping. Ever since I've joined everyone has been so nice to me and I want to help others just like the staff helped me.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have never been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): I have never applied for staff.

How did you find us?: I saw Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt and I thought that sounds familiar because one of my friends a while ago recommended it to me.

Other: I may not have a mic, but I have very many open keys for binding.
I'm going with a -1 for right now. 
You're very new to forums and when looking up your previous names, some things don't add up. 

Take some time to become more familiar with: forum, rules, and shadow staff to see how things work.
I like the enthusiasm to help the community, I just feel you need to spend more time on the server before becoming staff.
(08-21-2018, 07:14 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: I'm going with a -1 for right now. 
You're very new to forums and when looking up your previous names, some things don't add up. 

Take some time to become more familiar with: forum, rules, and shadow staff to see how things work.
I like the enthusiasm to help the community, I just feel you need to spend more time on the server before becoming staff.

Yeah your right. I just wanted to see what I need to improve.
I'm actually a +1 on this one. He reaches all the minimum requirements to become staff plus a little more. He does not cause trouble and helps make the game fun. I believe after going through the training process and rules of staff that he could do fairly well and become a good staff member.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 go get em son. You are too good and you desrve this spot you are helpful and couteous to others.
+1 I completely agree with fish, they have good intentions and are a nice person, while being around for just about 2 months and barely having the requirements would usually be an issue for me, Roo has shown that they want to help the server and has never caused any issues so why not give them a shot?
+1 I LOVE ROOOO. ♥ They're a blast, they're well versed on the rules, they help me when I need help controlling the troll mobs. They're good at hiding too, great for catching ghosters. Rooroo is known around the community about as well as I am (been playing about the same about of time)
So I say it's unfair to hold the amount of time here against him, if I got staff he's capable too!
I say welcome you to the team. :>
+1 for me knows the rules and helps out big time! Respectful kind of guy has alot of hrs put in PH server and would love to see him on the team to see how he does!
Roo is very helpful and extremely kind to other players and all staff. Roo spends a lot of his time on Overflow which is much needed as sometimes Derpy needs to take a break and has to call someone over, he also frequents Main at later times of the night when the night crowd is present. Roo also knows the rules and is liked by the players on Overflow and Main including the newer players who have just entered the community. In my honest opinion, I think he would make a great addition to Trusted. +1
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+0 I feel like you should be around the community a bit longer. You are helpful when you are on. However, I can not say. I would try and get to know forums better.
Good luck