Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Unban
Steam Name: Kei Shin
Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:139556330
Who banned you: JustKuono
Reason for ban: Hacking
Reason for Mods to unban you: Wasn't hacking plain and simple. We were playing on ph_restaurant and I checked all the common spots props hide(most of which involve taking knife going to some hidden spot such as rooftops etc) and killed everyone a good bit of people that round most of which were people reusing hiding spots from previous rounds and straight up getting stuck inside of each other. Someone recommended banning me for going on such a killing spree and well someone indeed did. Can't explain much further... It was only a 1-day ban which is generous in gmod so I appeal. Any proof that can be provided against me is welcome. 

(Optional) Extra details:
• I attempted to contact JustKuono about my ban for some insight as to what to him or her was the thing I did to pull the trigger per say.
• Your forums plugin for prostats isn't working this is of course off topic but I might as well mention it.
Evidence on his ban can be found in this ban request thread right here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...g-Kei-Shin
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
The proof presented convicts you of cheating, and it is very obvious by how you went from prop to prop that this was the case. 

Due to your lack of proof to show your innocence, my vote is to deny your unban request.
(11-13-2018, 08:14 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: The proof presented convicts you of cheating, and it is very obvious by how you went from prop to prop that this was the case. 

Due to your lack of proof to show your innocence, my vote is to deny your unban request.

For one thats not how this works Voss. We have to prove he is guilty not the other way around.
[Image: giphy.gif]

The video shows you entering rooms/areas and not one of those places did not have a prop inside. In simpler terms, for every room you entered there was in fact a prop in there which is highly suspicious.

The one thing that definitely isn’t on your side is also found not in the video where you walk into a red crate checking for barrels and ONLY one red crate only to eventually get the prop you were hunting. You did not bother to check the rest of the area as in the other red crate, the bushes, the trashcans, none of it. Once you got one prop you just went to the next i thought checking anywhere else.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Looking at the video in the ban request, one part that really stands out as suspicious is the 2:10 mark where you enter the room and immediately head for the back wall without checking other props. The props not there so you went immediately to the other side of the wall outside where the prop actually is. There were no taunts or indication a prop should be around there which makes me suspect you have wallhacks/esp. Im going to say -1 based on that andthe rest of the video.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Gonna go with everyone’s on this so a -1. You walk into a room and kill a prop and you keep doing that every time. All your kills are you walking into a room and going to a prop. So sorry but you were hacking it’s pretty obvious
[Image: giphy.gif]
After reviewing the video linked in the above post some big negatives for me is at 2:07 the fact I ignored the lamp that stuck out(then again I could argue that's too obvious to be a prop). At 2:23, A person points out the fact I do indeed have a VAC ban. I personally get salty about the ban because it was when I was playing 100% OJ on a Xubuntu laptop I still have an appeal pending for the ban and if you've ever been vac banned you know their team is mostly robots and people who don't for a lack of a better word give a crap. Enough with the salt rant, I'm digressing 4:30 is a time frame I'd consider a Seananners spot either you know that's a spot or you don't. What doesn't look right about the time frame though is the reaction time being slightly faster than what would be my norm(watch the vid at .25x or .50x for a better understanding) hell I could go on with the fact that I even did a scan for props on the other machinery after shooting the picture frame at 4:19. Other then those I all the other spots are just simple spots.

Now my questions is why not screengrab or straight up watch my steam stream. You could easily see if I was running any sort of hacked client or what have you. The fact that the ban was only 24 hours I can't be mad at all its just a game after all. Also, I am proud of how your staff isn't super gung-ho the fact that they were super thorough with the investigation.
To me that video alone isn’t enough evidence to ban someone for PropHunt, almost all of the probs he killed was obvious. At 2:07 yes it does look a bit suspicious but one case isn’t enough to ban someone.
If you can provide some explanation for the first kill at the slide and the cargo kill starting at :50 @Kei Shin , I'd like to hear them. Those 2 kills are super sus to me.

Also anyone below Admin doesn't have access to screengrab nor does it account for a lot of good hacks.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]