Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Unban request
Steam Name: ([Red] Hunter)

Steam I.D: (STEAM_0:0:454603008)

Who banned you:kasumi
Reason for ban: Racism 

Reason for Mods to unban you:I  am Sorry it Will never happen again i was a dumb mistake I am so sorry it was A In the moment mistakes i just was not thinking it will never happen again  i had a dumb moment i swear i will never do it again  i had 15 hours on the server and i have 405 hours on gmod 
this is my first ban

(Optional) Extra details:
See what happenes when you listen to your friend Naughty Naughty.... Hang with the wrong crowed and boom a ban. Mate Im pretty lost for words You were such a Nice player and never seen u spam the N word ::( I do hope you learn from this mate because things like this aint tolerated in Prophunt - Best of luck Hunter and I hope you take this ban very serious
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Ya no you got back on multiple accounts and kept acting like a ass -1
Stay banned threaten me On steam and have more then 20 accounts and have told me they have hack the crates and I have proof to back it all up. Stay ban u bad boys.

Already ban 3 of your new accounts because you fell for my trap.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Yeah no, definite biggest no from me. I have banned on the upwards of 4 account from you and your friend. You are harassing Sharky and ban evading. So no. You are toxic, I banned you the very first time as Hunter because you evaded punishment after mic spam and racial slurs.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(12-30-2018, 05:54 AM)JustKuono Wrote: -1
Yeah no, definite biggest no from me. I have banned on the upwards of 4 account from you and your friend. You are harassing Sharky and ban evading. So no. You are toxic, I banned you the very first time as Hunter because you evaded punishment after mic spam and racial slurs.

dumb
I have the screenshot of you calling Kuono a Odd Fellow and such. It’s on my computer and when I get on I will post it. You also said the n word over and over again spamming it in chat then you made multiple accounts which I banned when I was on. So a big -1 on the unban
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-30-2018, 07:56 AM)Kasumi Wrote: I have the screenshot of you calling Kuono a Odd Fellow and such. It’s on my computer and when I get on I will post it. You also said the n word over and over again spamming it in chat then you made multiple accounts which I banned when I was on. So a big -1 on the unban

Hydro called me a Odd Fellow, Hunter called me a hacker and a dumbass and a n word with hard r. Here is Hunter's ban request, all the screenshots are in separate imgur collections based on who it was from. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(12-30-2018, 08:00 AM)JustKuono Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 07:56 AM)Kasumi Wrote: I have the screenshot of you calling Kuono a Odd Fellow and such. It’s on my computer and when I get on I will post it. You also said the n word over and over again spamming it in chat then you made multiple accounts which I banned when I was on. So a big -1 on the unban

Hydro called me a Odd Fellow, Hunter called me a hacker and a dumbass and a n word with hard r. Here is Hunter's ban request, all the screenshots are in separate imgur collections based on who it was from. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request

Im black and you saying the n word is hurting my feelings considering your obvisouly a white person #hate speech
10. Do not disrespect/harass staff or players. 
Disrespect and harassment towards players/staff is not allowed! 
Causing issues for your own entertainment and bringing up past drama is not allowed
Examples: Being rude to players because of their race, gender, age, or voice/ wording, rape jokes, and asking a player to do inappropriate things.

Racism/Racial slurs/Sexism/Homophobia

Warning 1: Mute/Gag for the round

Warning 2: Mute/Gag for the map

Punishment 1: Kick
Punishment 2: Permanent Ban

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-Rules