Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Unban request
here is the screenshot of threatening the server, disrespecting staff and racism

Screenshot of you being disrespectful, admitting to ghosting, admitting to exploiting the map and spamming general when it belonged in another channel.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Well between this, hacking the crates, your actions on the server, the discord, having alternate accounts banned (I know I banned at least one), you and your friend being disrespectful in your unban requests, and me already believing you two were ghosting before you flat out admitted to it, I believe there is no reason to unban you as the community does not benefit in any way.

-1 from me for being unbanned
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(12-30-2018, 11:43 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Well between this, hacking the crates, your actions on the server, the discord, having alternate accounts banned (I know I banned at least one), you and your friend being disrespectful in your unban requests, and me already believing you two were ghosting before you flat out admitted to it, I believe there is no reason to unban you as the community does not benefit in any way.

-1 from me for being unbanned

Your so fucking dumb if u think i hacked the case

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hey can someone lock this?
I see you made an alt and came on the server insulting people again. Good job, that's a great way to become unbanned. Locking this until a decision is made.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army