Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PSA
Howdy folks,

Star Wars: The Last Jedi premiered tonight in the good ol' United States of America. I'd like to ask each and every one of you to not be a pissbag and spoil the movie. I personally believe that if anyone spoils the movie (within the I don't know, 2 weeks?), they should be banned for an hour for trolling.

On a related note (not that anyone cares), starting today and ending on December 16, 2017, I will not be on the server because I don't want some scrub noob to spoil the movie for me. 

Thank you for time.

P.S. They should only be banned if a Moderator is on. There shouldn't be a ban request made for this. Nothing too serious, but the wretched scum should pay for their crimes.
Han Solo dies.
My cutie Kyria Made a countdown and she was so excited and happy it was like watching a child going to the candy store
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

my son and I are going to see it on christmas with the wifey.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
I'm acutally going to permaban anyone who spoils this.
(12-14-2017, 11:29 PM)Foxka Wrote: I'm acutally going to permaban anyone who spoils this.

ABUSE same tho
Not all of us have the time to camp outside of a movie theatre or drop everything and go see it. (I will personally lower your karma to 0 if you spoil it - joking, but still don't be a fucking dick)
Annie
TTT Test Mod

Need any help? Feel free to send me a forum PM.
(12-14-2017, 09:29 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Han Solo dies.

Fuck you.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Can we do the same for infinity war when it comes out? I sure as hell don't want that spolied for me.
former admin2
Darth Vader is actually Anakin Skywalker.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]