Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pac3?
Idk if this would work but can we have pac3 on the PH server so we can make our own or use our own characters. cos you get a character and you think its all sweet and original when bam another guy has the exact same skin. Idk how this would work on a PH server but you could make it be like worth 500,000 regular points or you could buy it with 1000 prem.
here is link to pac3: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=104691717
Not sure how to even get pac in there, but if it happened it’d lag the server to hell trying to pull that many models and whatnot

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
When we add models or anything of that sort we usually go off a certain data requirement as to keep the server from taking too long to load for new players and while this is well under the maximum we allow I feel like with the point shop, the prop menu, and the staff command menu the server might be overloaded and lag/crash more because of it. I have seen servers use PAC3 and I do like it but most of them don't have as many add ons as we do creating a conundrum where it could be perfectly fine or it could cause a lag problem. If anything it could be testing in the overflow server to see how it handles before introducing it to the main server if it were to happen.
(09-08-2018, 02:10 AM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: When we add models or anything of that sort we usually go off a certain data requirement as to keep the server from taking too long to load for new players and while this is well under the maximum we allow I feel like with the point shop, the prop menu, and the staff command menu the server might be overloaded and lag/crash more because of it. I have seen servers use PAC3 and I do like it but most of them don't have as many add ons as we do creating a conundrum where it could be perfectly fine or it could cause a lag problem. If anything it could be testing in the overflow server to see how it handles before introducing it to the main server if it were to happen.
About the lag problem it doesnt cause that much lag unless you have a laggy pac3. This can happen if you put a crap ton of models and effects. But you can also pac ban people who are using it incorrectly and using it to there advantage.