Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Cossette kind of, maybe, abuse
Offender's Name: @Papa Cossette 

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66533010

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did: I really shouldn't be inclined to report for this, but this particular instance really pissed me off. I was playing on the second round of Christmas Island, and some innocent starts shooting at me for no reason. I report him, and I don't think much of it. I'm wondering why my report wasn't being handled, so I ask "do you mind handling my report". A couple minutes later I'm told that he didn't do damage to me. What? Ok, I open up the damage logs, and no way, he did shoot me for more than 50hp. I paste each damage log into chat after which I get the response "I don't debate reports". I thought this was completely unreasonable. It's one thing to misread the logs, which I'm not sure how one misses that entire section, but it's another thing to have the mindset of "my decision is final" when proof is both in the logs and being posted in chat. 

When They Did It: 11/25/18 ~1:00 AM

Potential Witnesses: @Comrade Corbyn 

Proof: 
https://imgur.com/a/kRozLVo

Other: This is not really that much of an abuse report, but I thought it was worth posting at the time.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Reminder to double check your reports

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Papa's been inactive for months, she's just coming back because she hasn't had a computer on months. You need to realize that, and go easy on staff that are just coming back after a long break. Especially Trusted, since that is a rank that is in the process of learning the ropes. This isn't abuse at all like you said, just a matter of her trying to get back into the hang of staffing again.

A warning at most should be handed out here, but nothing more since she's just coming back.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Handled