Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part of the Home Page Broke
Whenever I arrive to the forums, these are always on the homepage. (Each photo contains three different boxes each with their own strings of errors.)
I can scroll down and get to the rest of the website just fine, i just thought you guys would want to know about this.

PROPBLOCKING! MORE LIKE, COCKBLOCKING!
oh yes i have that too its annoying
I had that as a member but it went away when i was promoted. Idk if those correlate.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
It randomly signed me out once and I logged back in and it was fixed for me.
It pops up once in a blue moon for me. Mainly on Mobil it will show up.
This might be fixed by putting this in global.php found in the root directory. I don’t know for sure if this would fix it since I don’t have access to the full scope of of the warning.

It won’t let me paste the code because the security added is retarded.

https://imgur.com/a/1xXh2qa

While this doesn’t fix the issue causing the warnings being thrown it should stop them from showing as part of the page.

Or just remove that plugin.
The one and only Epicguy once wrote to me: “I think I remember reading that if you log out and clear your browser's cache, you'll get rid of that crap on the forums.”

Did the trick for me.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Re-Logging didn't work for me. Guess ill just deal with it lol
PROPBLOCKING! MORE LIKE, COCKBLOCKING!
(10-08-2018, 03:29 AM)Swartsy Wrote: The one and only Epicguy once wrote to me: “I think I remember reading that if you log out and clear your browser's cache, you'll get rid of that crap on the forums.”

Did the trick for me.

I remember the one and only Epicguy once wrote to me: "no sexual advances on my TTT server" [/url]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[url=https://www.lennyfaces.net/]