Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Past Admins / Co-Owners history Book - Current Admins
(03-21-2020, 10:28 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I see you also put down their current ranks. If you want to get technical, rits, lily, and wild are all banned.

That's why they are Purple
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(03-21-2020, 10:28 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I see you also put down their current ranks. If you want to get technical, rits, lily, and wild are all banned.

free wild
(03-21-2020, 11:06 PM)Grunday>:)OceanMaster Wrote:

Hey I’m purple and I’m still here alive and well.
(03-21-2020, 11:45 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 11:06 PM)Grunday>:)OceanMaster Wrote:

Hey I’m purple and I’m still here alive and well.

Give this Man Donor+
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
I can bear witness that Wildfire was co-owner on PH before Nevo. Also, El Creeper was a PH Admin.

Also where's my Donor+? What do you mean banned admins don't get it >:(
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(03-26-2020, 07:14 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I can bear witness that Wildfire was co-owner on PH before Nevo. Also, El Creeper was a PH Admin.

was he actually? i dont think anybody was above admin before creeper, i could be wrong but when i came in like mid-late2015 creep was moderator and there was no coowner, part of why i think this is bc when i got the rank dink had to make it say co owner rather than superadmin and i picked the color
(03-26-2020, 08:58 PM)nevo Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 07:14 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I can bear witness that Wildfire was co-owner on PH before Nevo. Also, El Creeper was a PH Admin.

was he actually? i dont think anybody was above admin before creeper, i could be wrong but when i came in like mid-late2015 creep was moderator and there was no coowner, part of why i think this is bc when i got the rank dink had to make it say co owner rather than superadmin and i picked the color

I don't think he was SUPPOSED to be co-owner, but he was. He was the one to give me both regular and trusted for the first time :>
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I was also told awhile back that Burrito Bowl was Ph DR admin at one point
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(03-26-2020, 11:44 PM)Sharky Wrote: I was also told awhile back that Burrito Bowl was Ph DR admin at one point

I've only ever heard of and or seen Burrito Bowl being admin on one server, DarkRP
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(03-26-2020, 11:44 PM)Sharky Wrote: I was also told awhile back that Burrito Bowl was Ph DR admin at one point

He was a darkrp admin but we dont talk about darkrp anymore
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions