Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Past Admins / Co-Owners history Book - Current Admins
(03-26-2020, 08:58 PM)nevo Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 07:14 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I can bear witness that Wildfire was co-owner on PH before Nevo. Also, El Creeper was a PH Admin.

Also where's my Donor+? What do you mean banned admins don't get it >:(

was he actually? i dont think anybody was above admin before creeper, i could be wrong but when i came in like mid-late2015 creep was moderator and there was no coowner, part of why i think this is bc when i got the rank dink had to make it say co owner rather than superadmin and i picked the color

I was TEMP Co-owner till Dink and I chose a suitable set of staff back then. I didn’t play PH much back then. I had the rank, but it made it easy for Dink to just give me that instead of making a superadmin rank. It was hard managing both servers as CO. That’s why I didn’t really staff hardcore PH after we got more staff members. I was just there to kind of crowd control with voice and text chat. I had to learn PH rules as I played and from an old server I used to play in. You joined after I think I had left the first time.

(03-26-2020, 08:58 PM)nevo Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 07:14 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I can bear witness that Wildfire was co-owner on PH before Nevo. Also, El Creeper was a PH Admin.

Also where's my Donor+? What do you mean banned admins don't get it >:(

was he actually? i dont think anybody was above admin before creeper, i could be wrong but when i came in like mid-late2015 creep was moderator and there was no coowner, part of why i think this is bc when i got the rank dink had to make it say co owner rather than superadmin and i picked the color

I was TEMP Co-owner till Dink and I chose a suitable set of staff back then. I didn’t play PH much back then. I had the rank, but it made it easy for Dink to just give me that instead of making a superadmin rank. It was hard managing both servers as CO. That’s why I didn’t really staff hardcore PH after we got more staff members. I was just there to kind of crowd control with voice and text chat. I had to learn PH rules as I played and from an old server I used to play in. You joined after I think I had left the first time.

(03-21-2020, 05:16 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Pretty sure Wild was TTT not PH. Ask Christian has DR admin in his sig so that. Wouldn’t bother with darkrp tbh

Read my reply to nevo^^

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Added Alora in oops 

Deathrun Badmin
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
SlammedSloth was a TTT Admin
Updated 

Dildo to Ph Admin 
Jack Co Owner 
Matt to Co Owner

Added 

Sharky Admin of all
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
I was actually TTT admin once. I should be added to the list
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
wait why u take me off wtf
(04-06-2020, 01:46 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: I was actually TTT admin once. I should be added to the list

Can confirm, was admin for a grand total of 5 minutes
(04-06-2020, 01:48 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 01:46 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: I was actually TTT admin once. I should be added to the list

Can confirm, was admin for a grand total of 5 minutes

i was there for it he was the best admin
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Will fix Next April 

Sorry 

Also J@ckk You are to cool to be on here
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
Ah yes, DarkRP. 
It lives on in the shadows of our hearts. 
In the depths of darkness. 
So beautiful. 
So toxic. 
So glad it's gone. 

RIP DarkRP