Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pengu
So, I figure I should reintroduce myself as it has been a while. I am Penguin and I used to be a moderator on both prophunt and murder (was one of the og murder mods) and left like 9-10 months ago. But have returned. I have wanted to come back sooner but seeing as my ex took back the computer he originally wanted to give me I unfortunately haven't had a computer to play on.

My boyfriend built me a computer for my birthday but unfortunately the graphics card was shot. He just got paid and ordered a new one that should be here on Monday which means my computer will be usable by Wednesday! The first thing I'll be doing after it is set up is signing into prophunt! I can't wait to be back on and to reconnect with old friends and make new friends!
The legend has returned ^_^ Great to have you back - I'm Sharky and I play on PropHunt and I rdm in TTT ^_^ Hope to see u in game some day and maybe you can teach us newbies how its done  :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(01-13-2019, 05:58 AM)Sharky Wrote: The legend has returned ^_^ Great to have you back - I'm Sharky and I play on PropHunt and I rdm in TTT ^_^ Hope to see u in game some day and maybe you can teach us newbies how its done  :)

Haha thanks Sharky! I'm probably gonna be rusty as I haven't played in almost a year ? is ttt as toxic as ever? JK, love you ttt peeps
welcome back penguin
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Welcome back fellow cat lover, see you on PH and maybe TTT.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
welcome back Penguin can't wait to play prop hunt with you
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Real Pengu is back.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome back
[Image: giphy.gif]
who?
Welcome back ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~