Perma Ban
So I was afk and when I came back I had been banned permanently for "Hax". I will show all clips in question and basic information in an unban request template and I will also provide the same explanation I sent to the admin.

Ingame Name: thebluecrusader

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:68549

Who Banned You: Dakota

Who Reported You: Avi

Reason For Ban: "HAX"

Length of Ban: Perm

Clips Attached Of Proof From Reporter Featuring Me:

Reason To Be Unbanned (Message Sent to Admin Who Banned Me)

To be fair the first clip with the sniper shot looks pretty suspicious on the spectate mode I'm not going to lie, but this is a flick shot and the spectating mode also has a flaw that the fact my crosshair isn't perfectly on the target which it should be if I was aimsnapping so you can see how the demo/spectate has its flaws, I'm not sure if the demo is effected by the tick of the demo or latency from client like CSGO is. But if I'm honest you're going off one shot, the whole of the 2nd video is so inconclusive and there's nothing suspicious in it at all, call me biased since I'm the suspect in question, but I expected the clips themself to look fishy to provide a motive but really I'm only seeing the first shot/clip being fishy, but based on that one alone I can understand why you would be suspicious because a noscope with the silenced sniper in a flick shot like the clip seems to show looks unrealistic.

However, I wonder if you're going to unban me or not, there's no reason for me to repeat to you that I'm not cheating but like I said before, sure people cheat in games, but what is the motive for cheating in Garry's Mod. Think of it like this, there is no ranking system, nor anything to gain from being the best player on the server, no ranks or awards. I understand why people cheat in a game like CSGO because they do not wish to grind the hours and they will never be good enough and they want a high rank or something to show off. However, the risk really over takes the award here. I'm playing on a 14 year old Steam account which is my main account by the way which I have used for 11 years (Once belonging to my brother) and although I'm irrelevant and mean nothing to the majority of people, I do make videos and I need to keep my reputation so why would I risk a VAC Ban on my main Steam profile of so long just to have a few days fun on Garry's Mod of all games. It's really your call regardless thanks for letting me make an appeal anyways.
Second video 3:20ish: obvious snapping and unsnapping.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(07-17-2018, 01:28 AM)Scoovie Wrote: Second video 3:20ish: obvious snapping and unsnapping.

Then slow it down at different speeds and you'll see it isn't even fishy, if anything I thought the first snipe clip was the only thing that I perceive looked fishy, but this is just spraying with an SMG...
-1 unban reduction what scoovie said
merry christmas xbox
I figured since I uploaded and presented those videos to the staff, I should comment on here. I know since a few days ago, people were calling you out for hacking, and I usually record so I went back to look through some video I have, and those two uploads stood out to me most. My biggest issue, and something that was pointed out to me, was what seems like a lack of recoil (especially with your sniper shots) as well as an aim assist. Also to use your argument against you, a LOT of people cheat in Gmod, I've also never seen a cheater VAC banned on Gmod for hacking. The other issue I have is that you argue that you wouldn't cheat, but a simple search of your steamid brings up two other bans that you have for aimbot/hacking (Idk the circumstances behind that, but that raises red flags).
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Your appeal has been Denied. You may re-appeal after August 17,2018.