Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permaban? seems overkill
Steam Name: (Big Dong)
Steam I.D: (steam_1:1:118034337)

Who banned you: Tronald or something

Reason for ban: "Trolling"

Reason for Mods to unban you: I was talking when my fan was on and the admin JustKuono kept telling me to move the mic from my face when it was literally just a ceiling fan and i was using push to talk regardless, i then got banned because i died and said son of a bitch

(Optional) Extra details: I've only played the server for a few hours but it's one of the better PH servers out there and i honestly think a perma ban was pretty overkill. I'll try to hold back on the swearing and jokes but i swear like a sailor when frustrated and that's what'll get me
You have no evidence to support what you say.

Edit: This post should have been merely a statement and not a -1.

Also, if you know that you curse when frustrated don't use your mic. Your chances of getting punished will decrease by 90%.
Your name doesn't show up in any recent ban request unless I miss you. I will wait and see what Kuono and Tronald have to say.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(09-08-2018, 04:11 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: -1 
You have no evidence to support what you say.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence
Tronale cant even perma ban only for 24 hours but I agree I'd like to see what Tronald has to say.
gBan for Reference: Click here.

[Image: 8s1VXca.png]
^ unban: never. Interesting

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
There's nothing in the Ban Request Archive for this date or this player.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I should point out that the ban shows he wasn't banned on the regular ph server, but rather the test server
(09-08-2018, 01:37 PM)Speedydog Wrote: I should point out that the ban shows he wasn't banned on the regular ph server, but rather the test server

it's the only ban that's logged, and I'm 99% sure that PH bans transfer over on the Test / Overflow server.