Poll: Do you forgive me?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
8.33%
1 8.33%
Never, Filthy Aimbot scum
91.67%
11 91.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent Ban
(07-17-2019, 01:31 AM)Avi Wrote: Hello I was the staff member that banned you for hacking.  This ban took place 7-6-19 (11 days ago).  As you stated, you were using an aimbot and esp on the server (I have video proof if needed for this ban appeal).  With that being said and this ban happening not too long ago, I don't have any trust that you wouldn't come back on the server and hack again, especially since you claimed to hack on other servers too. -1 on an unban and -1 on reduction.

If you would, please go ahead and post the evidence.
Seeing as you openly admitted to using cheats, what is to really stop you from using them again? 

Why would you use cheats, let alone on a server where in the rules it states no cheating:

16. Do Not Exploit, Hack or or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits.

Prop Hunt is a rather simple game. If you are a prop, you hide. If you are a hunter, you hunt. Please don’t make it more complicated by exploiting, hacking, or abusing commands to bend the game’s intended limits. 
  • Map exploiting includes getting back into hunter spawn on Underwataaa, any kind of !unstuck abuse, SMG grenade killing before hunters are unblinded, and prop climbing/prop surfing to get out of the map (Prop-surfing/climbing for fun is allowed). 

• Do not try to escape the map bounds or exploit map bugs that provide an unfair advantage to gameplay. 

• Do not abuse console commands to exploit the way in-game items work.

I think you should wait another month before presenting an unban appeal. 

The hints in chat show you where to look to see the rules, and have other guidelines so pleading ignorance doesn't really cut it. 

I suggest taking the time to look over our rules.

Regardless, I support the Admins decision whatever it may be. 

Here is the video I gathered while going to ban someone else; it's not long bc my recording software didn't kick in right away so that's my bad.  Upon joining the server, I was told by the staff on that you were hacking, and once I spectated you, every shot you were taking was with some type of toggle (which you admitted to), and at 20 seconds in this video you look into the truck walk around to the front then realize the prop is in the middle by using some type of esp (which you admitted to as well).  I will ask the other staff that were on if they have further video.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
@Caspxr no matter what since you admitted to hacking and getting banned from more than one server, shows me that even though you may be sorry now, it took you a while at the time to decide when to stop even after more than one ban from a server. Nothing you say is anything we can really trust at this time. You could just start hacking again the next time you are on or maybe not.

I do commend you for admitting your faults as well as you apologizing for them.

The admins have decided to deny your unban request from now. I hope you learn from this and you may re-apply to be unbanned on 8-17-2019. Have a great day.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army