Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permission to view silent commands
So the possible addition to ulx spectate can cause a problem, say a corrupt moderator rises up and uses this command to ghost, since you can spectate while alive. So, admins can be given the permissions to view silent commands (Option in manage permissions in groups) in order to at least detect it if it happens. It wouldnt be used for much but also cant cause much harm because the only other silent commands other than spectate are silent commands used by co owner, ulx watch and ulx profile. If ulx spectate is added, this is just a simple way to detect abuse. Nothing more, nothing less.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Not a expert in this area but it sounds like it would be a good thing to have on both servers. Prevents abuse, not just detects it.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1 to the idea and I think with the potential addition to ulx spectate to mods + it would be helpful.
"say a corrupt moderator rises up"

*cough cough* Unidan *cough cough*
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-19-2017, 09:23 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: "say a corrupt moderator rises up"

*cough cough* Unidan *cough cough*

Shhhhhhhhhh
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.