Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor & Detective Item Suggestions
(12-11-2019, 06:01 PM)DuckBentley Wrote: Clairvoyance -> will lead to kos off location rdms;
barnacle -> "victims cannot shoot while getting pulled", awful, lot of kos cause "didnt get pulled" issues worst than the T-turret
randomatt -> whats it do?

1.  You do not see the person who killed them, only a 2 second "vision" of the location they died in. 
  2. It works on Traitors as well
  3. Random things. A lot of random things.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-11-2019, 06:11 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 06:01 PM)DuckBentley Wrote: Clairvoyance -> will lead to kos off location rdms;
barnacle -> "victims cannot shoot while getting pulled", awful, lot of kos cause "didnt get pulled" issues worst than the T-turret
randomatt -> whats it do?

1.  You do not see the person who killed them, only a 2 second "vision" of the location they died in. 
  2. It works on Traitors as well
  3. Random things. A lot of random things.

only a 2 second "vision" of the location they died in.

"It works on Traitors as well" well add it if you want more T on T reports
So did some testing, that specific knife addon makes the knife reusable. Whoopsie
Boomerang is bad and OP
Adrenaline doesn't give you more health than your maximum, so if you have full health you'll just start losing health instead because the decay still happens
Randomat is too op and wouldn't be good for a public server
Golden gun is golden gun
i dont see how golden gun is rdm its like a tester that is forced on
(12-12-2019, 08:09 AM)Meeemo Wrote: i dont see how golden gun is rdm its like a tester that is forced on

It's not really fun when someone cherry picks you out of a crowd for no reason and straight up caps you when you're a t. Dont underestimate trolls.

Other than that, i dont really like the golden gun. The only way I'd accept it is if intentional rdm with it is 2 slays.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(12-12-2019, 08:41 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 08:09 AM)Meeemo Wrote: i dont see how golden gun is rdm its like a tester that is forced on

It's not really fun when someone cherry picks you out of a crowd for no reason and straight up caps you when you're a t. Dont underestimate trolls.

Other than that, i dont really like the golden gun. The only way I'd accept it is if intentional rdm with it is 2 slays.

please return intentional rdm to 2slays
Some thoughts after testing out most of these items. (Any and all players can go to our test server to try these out for yourselves. Be warned, some are not balanced):
Clairvoyancy: A neat detective item honestly. Watch the video in the workshop link if you cannot test it yourself. Doesn't seem to broken or overpowered. In fact, having it might be a drawback at times because you could get a vision in the middle of a fight.

Barnacle: Honestly unsure about this. It's a good traitor item and does its job as a trap fairly well, however there are some drawbacks. A major one being it's not visible to other traitors. This means you'd have to warn about placing it, and that's a whole mess of rule complications. 
Blink: While being able to teleport around seems overpowered, it comes with drawbacks. Firstly, it's very obvious you're using it. Second, you can't spam it, as you'll wear the charge out and be stuck with an item that does nothing. Also a cool side note: If you manage to teleport on top of someone, it goombastomps and instakills. Apparently it's an intended feature, Neat. (Harder to pull off than you think)
Handcuffs: Another item I'm unsure of. While a useful tool for detectives when used right, it could very often be used by trolls. Also, if it falls into a traitor's hands, it's a powerful tool in their arsenal.