Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets, Hats and Accessories
Make Pets have their own respective slot instead of utilizing an Accessory slot on Prop Hunt or perhaps introduce more Pets, Hats and Accessories?
[Image: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shizum...9d8496.png]
Im pretty sure that is already a thing

1+ On more pets though - after the removal of the Pet crate , I would like to see the corgi at least returned - perhaps have it as 1000 Prem to get it.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(06-20-2019, 03:15 AM)Sharky Wrote: Im pretty sure that is already a thing

1+ On more pets though - after the removal of the Pet crate , I would like to see the corgi at least returned - prehaps have it as 1000 Prem to get it.

I still think the pet crate needs to drop more. Ive gotten only gotten one since the switch (admittedly I haven't played much but still)
Pets cannot have their own slot, it's preset that way.
We're going to work on pets/accessories down the road after getting more important things out of the way like server fixes. Please be patient with us until we get that done.
Also I'll fix the pet crate drop rate.
(06-20-2019, 04:33 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote:

1+ On more pets though - after the removal of the Pet crate , I would like to see the corgi at least returned - prehaps have it as 1000 Prem to get it.

I still think the pet crate needs to drop more. Ive gotten only gotten one since the switch (admittedly I haven't played much but still)

I fixed it, if it's still not showing up enough, let me know, okay? I upped it by one percent.
(06-20-2019, 07:41 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 04:33 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote:

I fixed it, if it's still not showing up enough, let me know, okay? I upped it by one percent.

Thanks Mother smurf
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
yes definitely add more pet, accessories, and hats! i was already going to make a thread for some more potential player models to use in the ph server.

there should be a pet slot because its already separate from accessories, so why not a separate slot?  :P
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                 Why hello there....  ;)
(06-20-2019, 08:34 PM)[test]Julia Wrote: yes definitely add more pet, accessories, and hats! i was already going to make a thread for some more potential player models to use in the ph server.

there should be a pet slot because its already separate from accessories, so why not a separate slot?  :P

PS2 allows for a lot, but the slots are hard coded into the pointshop, and nobody except it's creator can add or remove the slots.
(06-20-2019, 08:34 PM)[test]Julia Wrote: yes definitely add more pet, accessories, and hats! i was already going to make a thread for some more potential player models to use in the ph server.

like i said before and like xanax stated, its hard coded in, i cannot make pets their own slot
(06-20-2019, 08:45 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:

like i said before and like xanax stated, its hard coded in, i cannot make pets their own slot

yes, you can't but dink can. If dink can find the time i don't see a problem with creating one
[Image: J6yUs0g]