Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Piranhas! Bad Staff Moderator Application
(01-30-2019, 09:40 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: It’s been a solid 2 weeks since this application has been up. I am curious if PH Staff members believe she has grown within this 2 week time period and maybe change their mind.

@"Kasumi"
@TheUltraFish
@HalfDemonLink
@"Old Man Voss"

(Ps I haven’t given feedback since I haven’t been on PH with you in a bit, in case you were wondering, sorry bby)

My answer is still the same. Even after the 2 weeks this has been up, I do not think Kuono is ready for Moderator. It takes a lot of responsibility and Kuono only has some of that responsibility. Aggressive language (example" saying shut up etc.) towards other players is a major thing that a Moderator cannot do.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-30-2019, 09:40 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: It’s been a solid 2 weeks since this application has been up. I am curious if PH Staff members believe she has grown within this 2 week time period and maybe change their mind.

@"Kasumi"
@TheUltraFish
@HalfDemonLink
@"Old Man Voss"

(Ps I haven’t given feedback since I haven’t been on PH with you in a bit, in case you were wondering, sorry bby)

my opinion hasn't changed. In fact recently my opinion has only been proven more correct in my eyes.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(01-30-2019, 10:37 AM)Kasumi Wrote:

@"Kasumi"
@TheUltraFish
@HalfDemonLink
@"Old Man Voss"

My answer is still the same. Even after the 2 weeks this has been up, I do not think Kuono is ready for Moderator. It takes a lot of responsibility and Kuono only has some of that responsibility. Aggressive language (example" saying shut up etc.) towards other players is a major thing that a Moderator cannot do.
I am going to reply to this quickly and say I do not under any circumstances say shut up on PH, it's been this way for months. The furthest I go is "kindly hush" so I'm not entirely sure what you're calling "agressive language". Is it when I say "dammit" when I die?
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(01-30-2019, 11:55 AM)JustKuono Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 10:37 AM)Kasumi Wrote:

@"Kasumi"
@TheUltraFish
@HalfDemonLink
@"Old Man Voss"

I am going to reply to this quickly and say I do not under any circumstances say shut up on PH, it's been this way for months. The furthest I go is "kindly hush" so I'm not entirely sure what you're calling "agressive language". Is it when I say "dammit" when I die?

No it was something else. You say other things on PH. You also use aggressive language in the discord when there were non staff from the server in the vc.
[Image: giphy.gif]

No mine has not. I gave my reasons for giving a -1 in the first place. I want to see if Kuono's changes will be long term or will go by the wayside after a certain period of time. This is for her benefit just as it will be for everyone else on the server.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Kuono I love having you around both on TTT and PH and you are always very helpful to me when I need to know whats going on on the server. Continue to work on the things that others have stated in the thread. Denied for now