Pizza’s First Unban Request
Pretty much what they said. I didn’t leave to avoid the slay, I left because the round was taking forever and I forgot that I had been reported in the first place. I can join later and take the slay or maybe 2 or 3 slays.

EDIT: holy fuck that spelling. never use a phone to type your ban appeals
“I can only do 1/2 of a nut smh” -Hitler probably
(06-21-2018, 11:51 AM)The Real Pizza Jaden Wrote: Pretty much what they said. I didn’t leave to avoid the slay, I left because the round was taking forever and I forgot that I had been reported in the first place. I can join later and take the slay or maybe 2 or 3 slays.

Don’t the rules say to tell staff if you have to leave before it’s handled? I remember that being the commonly known clause. You’re a regular, you should know to use @ to tell staff you’re leaving.

So you did by definition RDM +leaf, @Everyjuan did the right thing. Obviously it wasn’t malicious, so +1 for reduction. 

But he followed the rules, you did not. In the future just say “@g2g, I have a report against me” and it turns a ban into a slay
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-21-2018, 12:30 PM)ReThink Wrote:
(06-21-2018, 11:51 AM)The Real Pizza Jaden Wrote: Pretty much what they said. I didn’t leave to avoid the slay, I left because the round was taking forever and I forgot that I had been reported in the first place. I can join later and take the slay or maybe 2 or 3 slays.

Don’t the rules say to tell staff if you have to leave before it’s handled? I remember that being the commonly known clause. You’re a regular, you should know to use @ to tell staff you’re leaving.

So you did by definition RDM +leaf, @Everyjuan did the right thing. Obviously it wasn’t malicious, so +1 for reduction. 

But he followed the rules, you did not. In the future just say “@g2g, I have a report against me” and it turns a ban into a slay

he said he forgot he was reported.
If hes willing to come back and serve the slay just unban him, theres no need for an argument here.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Unbanned. He will serve his slay when joins again.
Pizza you need to drop that attitude real quick. Don't blame staff for something that's your fault, stop trolling/mic spamming/and in general being a toxic player.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]