Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans for this summer?
Im getting sick of 90% of the threads I see everyday be either ban requests or just general negative posts! So I would like to know if anyone has anything fun/ exiciting planned for this summer.
[Image: giphy.gif]
A lovely trip to Washington D.C. in begin August and another trip at end August towards Berlin. Going to mess up the USA and Germany in one month, hehe.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(05-21-2018, 08:15 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: A lovely trip to Washington D.C. in begin August and another trip at end August towards Berlin. Going to mess up the USA and Germany in one month, hehe.

Good to hear its about time you go outside for once ;)
Working and working :))))))))))
Working on an internship for my undergrad, hopefully taking some online courses for those sweet sweet credits, forcing myself to keep up my running, and a nice vacation about halfway through.

And trying to get unbanned 

(05-21-2018, 08:11 AM)Traitor Wrote: Im getting sick of 90% of the threads I see everyday be either ban requests or just general negative posts! So I would like to know if anyone has anything fun/ exiciting planned for this summer.

You didn’t say what you were doing!
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Summer is just another season to us adults so its nothing special lolol. Maybe I can get overtime at work around back to school.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I am going to go to a sumnercamp with my boyscout troop. Then I might just play gmod or any of the other games I have.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Going to a weeklong retreat up in new york. I guess for the rest of the sunmer id just play gmod

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Sleep
Working. And sleeping. Working some more. And then playing The Forest.
[Image: b_560x95.png]