Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans for this summer?
I’m in Charleston, South Carolina right now for a few more days visiting some peeps.

After that I’ll be starting a legal internship at the beginning of June at the DA’s office. I’ll also be working on studying for the LSAT, which I plan to take in September. Hoping to get a 165+ on it!

Of course I’ll also be helping out on the PH and TTT server however I can.
Wageslaving my life away until I go to Costa Rica on the 26th.
Likely just working...maybe I'll try and work on song writing....and continue messing with impressionist ideals. Moving sometime in the summer, which'll be good, but also mark the likely departure from the server.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-21-2018, 10:01 AM)ReThink Wrote: Working on an internship for my undergrad, hopefully taking some online courses for those sweet sweet credits, forcing myself to keep up my running, and a nice vacation about halfway through.

And trying to get unbanned 

(05-21-2018, 08:11 AM)Traitor Wrote: Im getting sick of 90% of the threads I see everyday be either ban requests or just general negative posts! So I would like to know if anyone has anything fun/ exiciting planned for this summer.

You didn’t say what you were doing!
Well for me Im actually going to take a vacation this year since my new job allows me too. Im taking two weeks vaction and going to PCB fo the first week and then Im going straight to the Keys for week two. Other than that I have nothing planned this year.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-21-2018, 07:32 PM)Traitor Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 10:01 AM)ReThink Wrote: Working on an internship for my undergrad, hopefully taking some online courses for those sweet sweet credits, forcing myself to keep up my running, and a nice vacation about halfway through.

And trying to get unbanned 

(05-21-2018, 08:11 AM)Traitor Wrote: Im getting sick of 90% of the threads I see everyday be either ban requests or just general negative posts! So I would like to know if anyone has anything fun/ exiciting planned for this summer.

You didn’t say what you were doing!
Well for me Im actually going to take a vacation this year since my new job allows me too. Im taking two weeks vaction and going to PCB fo the first week and then Im going straight to the Keys for week two. Other than that I have nothing planned this year.

What's the meaning of "P.C.B."?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Prepping for my first year at UCF, getting a laptop, sleeping, and finally finishing Prey.
[Image: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png]
Going on a road trip to Colorado with a friend .... for supplies.....
[Image: 1H2Z0XI.gif][Image: 1416250016155.gif]
Die
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
(05-26-2018, 06:58 AM)DJ Diamond Bear Wrote: Die

I dont know if this is a joke or not. But I hope you are feeling better bud : )

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Focusing on my photography and getting some hiking done!