Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Conduct
Player conduct has been absolutely pathetic this week-- past two weeks. The forums have been a dumpster fire. This needs to be addressed and it needs to be fixed immediately. Nicky said it the best, this isn't high school. You may be in high school, but this is a TTT server. Stop screwing around on the forums. Stop brigading and derailing threads. Stop mass-downvoting. Just stop. This is supposed to be a community. Commun is French for common. We all have something in common. We're all playing this stupid mod on a stupid engine. No one is better than anyone else. You don't have to like everyone. You don't have to respect everyone's opinion. But you have to respect people. Start treating people like you want to be treated. 

Everyone needs to think about what they're doing and why they're doing it. Every person from top to bottom. You don't want staff to become Nazis, and we don't want to become Nazis, but enough is enough. Absolutely ridiculous. Get a grip, and get a grip quickly.
[Image: fijYhTE.jpg]Is this what you mean?
Cult member since 8-8-18
+1 I agree. Recently there has been a lot of unnecessary fighting, but I feel that if we could have some kind of community meetup where everyone regardless of rank can speak freely that could help. That way we can talk it out as a whole. Please consider this suggestion and pass it up the chain of command.
(06-27-2018, 09:36 PM)DolphinJazz Wrote: ~blah~

I really do believe there should be more transparency though. There are problems that need to be addressed. There were problems brought up in that one post and NONE of them have been addressed!

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Yeah, how dare you make any type of joke or statement I disagree with or don't like. On DINKLEBERG'S TTT FORUMS, we will do MORE than expel you in your UNIMPORTANT HIGH SCHOOL, we will BAN YOU from the forums.
applying for a job

High School Education < TTT Server Admin
There needs to be an equal amount of effort being put in from staff and the regular users. You can't just beat us with a ruler until we start acting correctly. Staff need to show that they're willing to change bad habits before they consider telling others they need to shape up. Nothing is free in this world and if you want something you're gonna have to work for it. My faith in admins has never been strong and I really need them to act like admins instead of trashmen who clean up posts they don't like. Address the issues head-on whether in a DM or a post to the public. I'm not asking for a whole lot. I want to grow as a community as much as anyone here does, but I can't go 90% of the way and you go 10% of the way. It needs to be 50/50. The staff I'm referring to know who they are.