Please Unban me. I apologise for past behavior.
Ingame Name: AlphaRiot

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:139638061

Who Banned You: Christain

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: So, when I was banned (10/02/2017), me and my friend were doing a competition to see who can get banned first on a TTT server. This server was one of the many chosen for our competition. Now, after recent events on other servers that I became a big part in, I have been looking for servers to invest my time in. I tried to join your TTT server, but noticed I was banned. Afterwards, I went to your Prop Hunt server and actually had a really fun time there. I have gotten to know a few of the people there and I like this community. Now, I know that what I did last year was horribly wrong, but I am asking for forgiveness, for it will never happen again. That I promise. I would like to try to become a part of this community, and I absolutely love TTT and these servers. I am not expecting a complete unban (though that would be awesome). But if anything, can I at least potentially have it reduced to maybe a week or 2? I am more than happy to serve out that long of a ban. Like I said, this will never happen again, and I am truly sorry for my past immature behavior. Thanks for taking your time in reading this.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): In this community, no. Just that server. Bans in other community, however, yes, but wrongly. I will spare you the details for if you wanna ask me about it privately.

Other: Again, thank you all higher-ups for taking your time in reading this. I hope this ban appeal gets passed and I can enjoy your TTT server and get to know all of you more. Good luck with everything. :)
Being the person that banned you (no longer a staff member btw) I would never recommend a player to try and intentionally Mass RDM, Troll, Hack,etc to intentionally get themselves banned. In this situation it would suck because it can hurt your chances of ever returning, especially since you've been playing on PH and want another chance. I have no room here to decide this appeal since I am no longer staff, but it's been about 5 almost 6-ish months. Probably should give the guy a chance, or atleast a reduce to monitor his behavior on PH.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I understand that I messed up, and I am happy to see that you also think I should have another chance. And Sorry to hear you aren't staff anymore. But I hope at the very least, it can get reduced. This community seems very friendly and quite frankly hilarious.
I've seen him on PH quite a bit, I enjoy having him on when I am on, pretty fun person. Follows rules, listens to staff, all from what I've seen he is ready to be mature. +1 for reduce/unban.
Sooooooo...Sorry for being impatient, but how come nothing has happened to not only this appeal, but other's as well? Just wondering. Sorry again.
(03-31-2018, 01:29 PM)AlphaRiot Wrote: Sooooooo...Sorry for being impatient, but how come nothing has happened to not only this appeal, but other's as well? Just wondering. Sorry again.

Admins probably forgot about it, no worries. Now that the thread is bumped they should be aware of it now
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Your appeal has been Accepted. You are now unbanned.