Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unjust ban please help
id have to play it slowed down to see it, ive only looked out of curiosity so far, but theres a distinct jitter when I bot continually jumps to where it is aiming

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-18-2020, 06:41 PM)§3Shady §4Hit Wrote: ummmm excuse me...…. im just gonna say this...…. if it was aimbot wouldnt I hit them quicker than is shown? I have seen how it works on black ops 2 and people shoot me from across the map while looking at the sky.... and as for how I spin around I have only been using my pc for a few weeks now and the mouse sensitivity I am not use to yet.... as shown when I had opened the locker... I moved my mouse to much and I panicked.... it would not have been the first time ask mother nuru

I do not know why you said "Ask mother nuru" Not once have I ever said anything towards you other than gagging/muting you in server for misbehaving/ saying youre voice is familiar. Now regarding what you said here, aimbot has many ways of working as there's many types. You for sure have an aimbot. It's extremely evident in the 30 minutes of video, of your hacking. Due to this, I'm sorry but your unban request is DENIED.