Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please staff please take this into consideration
Im not getting into the whole being "banned for yawning" even though I have video proof that thats not what happened since we already went over this, but I have never heard saitama yell in his mic and he seems balanced with everyone else. I might just be retarded, but I have never seem his volume as an issue.
(03-30-2020, 09:39 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Im not getting into the whole being "banned for yawning" even though I have video proof that thats not what happened since we already went over this, but I have never heard saitama yell in his mic and he seems balanced with everyone else. I might just be retarded, but I have never seem his volume as an issue.

I will admit to being overenthusiastic and raising my voice above normal volume levels, but straight up yelling is something I rarely ever do. And even then, only when I get pissed off.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(03-30-2020, 09:39 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Im not getting into the whole being "banned for yawning" even though I have video proof that thats not what happened since we already went over this, but I have never heard saitama yell in his mic and he seems balanced with everyone else. I might just be retarded, but I have never seem his volume as an issue.
Glad you keeping your favourite TTT episodes in your computer. Can I get it too pls (im serious add me on steam and send it over)
(03-30-2020, 09:49 PM)Saitama Wrote: I will admit to being overenthusiastic and raising my voice above normal volume levels, but straight up yelling is something I rarely ever do. And even then, only when I get pissed off.
You're right. Imma lower my headphones now.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(03-30-2020, 08:15 PM)Saitama Wrote: It was against the MOTD the moment the mods told you to stop.

Nice strawman.

(03-30-2020, 08:19 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: This interruption brought to you by logic
Ape noises are considered mic spam, are annoying, and will be considered as trolling and/or a troll group so long as it continues by the “ape gang” or other parties

Literally no one here was claiming that it wasn't micspam/trolling and no one is trying to defend ape gang here either. Please read the conversation before responding, thank you sir.
(03-30-2020, 05:20 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: I said it numerous times that I'll make sounds that fit within the rules of the serve. My example was not against the !motd. If you want to get rid of any monkey sounds than just mention or specify it in the !motd.

(03-31-2020, 05:59 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Literally no one here was claiming that it wasn't micspam/trolling and no one is trying to defend ape gang here either. Please read the conversation before responding, thank you sir.

Yeah, no defense in my selection of a quote from YOU on this very thread. Note the bold and italicized sections:

I said it numerous times that I'll make sounds that fit within the rules of the serve. My example was not against the !motd. If you want to get rid of any monkey sounds than just mention or specify it in the !motd.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(03-30-2020, 03:58 PM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 03:04 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: Staff do what they can and what they're able, Gaging and muting are one of the most enforced rule in my opinion, I gag more people than I post ban requests, not only can staff gag or mute donors can. When gaging for anything other than retarded ape noises and screaming, so any other gag is up to staff to decide if they would be doing the right thing. An example would be arguing , harassment, slurs, politics, or singing with singing it's technically allowed if staff or donors believe they're good. Some staff will gag for the gay slur and others won't, but it's really hard to pinpoint what's micspam when so many staff and donors have different opinions

gagging* sorry daegan ツ

I'll hurt you that awhile
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(03-30-2020, 05:20 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: [quote pid='79720' dateline='1585603284']
I said it numerous times that I'll make sounds that fit within the rules of the serve. My example was not against the !motd. If you want to get rid of any monkey sounds than just mention or specify it in the !motd.

[/quote]

Or you could just not skirt around the rules. 

If the staff tell you to stop doing something, you should probably stop. We shouldn't need to outline every possible situation in the motd. That's why the rules are worded the way they are.