Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please unban me.
Steam Name: (HazardlyIDoWork)

Steam I.D: (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198379889094/)

Who banned you: [Lime]Lime[Black]Wire

Reason for ban:Trolling/Staff Disrespect

Reason for Mods to unban you: I am so sorry for the staff disrespect, I have gone so far into the I don't wanna waste it.

(Optional) Extra details:
I'm sorry for trolling/staff disrespect please unban me.
STEAM_0:0:209811683   https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rdlydowork   -Link To Reason For Ban
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
-1 from me. Based on the ban request for you it looks like you deserved the ban you got. Plus there is no effort put into this unban request whatsoever. You don't act like you deserve an unban, nor like you truly mean you're sorry. You targeted a staff member after being warned multiple times to stop. We DO NOT take kindly to the targeting of ANYONE. Staff or not, you do not disrespect or target anyone or you will suffer the consequences. Which was a ban.

You have a lot of nerve dealing with staff members who don't have the ability to ban and then suddenly flip sides whenever someone hands out a consequence for disrespecting said staff member. I honestly don't feel from this unban request that you have learned your lesson nor that you would act any differently if unbanned.
ehen I played with you you never did anything, the only thing I remember is one staff making a comment about you not ghosting. Honestly the ban request makes it clear that youwere baltently trolling and being rude to Deadpool for seemingly no reason. however when asked to stop you just escalated the situation. Rule one of trolling is inflating every situation. You were ok when I saw you on the server so +1 reduce <3months
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Wow dude, nice appeal. Personally, I don't think I've ever played with you so I don't know how you are normally, but Jesus fucking Christ you fucked this one up. As seeing you are a member you should know the rules by now, so you would know that team-switching without staff permission is a no-no on the server. I don't even have to look back at the screenshots, or need proof of them, to know that deadpool warned you about team-switching. She's probably the best on the server at making direct warnings to people. Also I don't know whether she "only" warned you twice about team switching or disrespect, but the fact it didn't resonate with you to stop after she warned you the first time and you had the audacity to bitch that she only warned you two times. Like, you saw that she warned twice? I guess you wouldn't have said something if you didn't see it. Anyways this is gonna be a big -1 for an unban/reduction right now. Maybe in a month if you decide to make another appeal, and improve on your app, you can get a reduction.
-1 I was on the other night when you were picking on a kid for "being a squeaker", eg more targeting.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
You were very blatantly targetting Deadpool and from the responses from other people, you were targetting others as well.
I may have given you a +1 for a reduction if you seemed to put any effort whatsoever into your unban request. A sentence and a half that just says the exact same thing twice? Sure sounds like you care about being unbanned on the server.
This application has been denied you may reapply again 3/24/18
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]