Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please unban me
steam Name: ur mum or ___that1kid___

Steam I.D: STEAM_1:1:129690968
Who banned you:cake anti cheat

Reason for ban:had a hack on

Reason for Mods to unban you: me and my friend were doing a 1 v1 in sandbox mode and i decided to troll him so i download an aimbot software and turned it on to troll him after i told him quit so i decided to play some prophunt but i forgot to uninstall it and i got perma banned and i did not intend to use it on the prophunt server to cheat i just forgot to uninstall it
no ty, -1
former admin2
(07-23-2018, 09:49 PM)Deadpool Wrote: no ty, -1

What Why?
why on god's green earth would you get hacks in the first place anyway
It's not my decision but there is no way to tell if you intended to use the hacks on the server or not, in cases like this it is an admin decision on whether you should be unbanned but the bottom line is you got banned for hacks by the in game anti cheat that doesn't look good.

It also doesn't help your case that me and another tmod were already watching you for hacks earlier so there is that too.
(07-23-2018, 09:52 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: It's not my decision but there is no way to tell if you intended to use the hacks on the server or not, in cases like this it is an admin decision on whether you should be unbanned but the bottom line is you got banned for hacks by the in game anti cheat that doesn't look good.

It also doesn't help your case that me and another tmod were already watching you for hacks earlier so there is that too.

that link does not work
Unban has been Denied you may reapply on 8-24-18.
[Image: giphy.gif]