Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pointshop - Shotguns
In normal prophunt, we have the magnum, smg, shotgun, and crowbar. I later noticed that the pointshop weapons works underwater.

We have a large variety of:
  • blades, substitute of the crowbar.
  • Pistols, substitute of the magnum
  • rapid fires, substitute of the smg

• rifles... might be a substitute for shotgun... but they aren't widespread type weapons.
So I was thinking for Shotgun Varieties, the cost should vary on the spread and number of bullets.

The spread and number of bullet per shot tend to change the game, though a large spread with fewer bullets compared to the HL2 shotgun we use will be less accurate to hit from a distance plus way less damage. But a short spread and lots of bullets is the opposite. HL2 shotgun for me will be the medium spread and average number of shrapnel/bullets.

The most expensive one will be large spread and above average shrapnel/bullets, but not too many, don't want to be too OP. But will have to avoid those types of weapons anyway. So might stick with Average which is great.

Mostly saying this so that it helps in most of the maps with a large pool of water.

EDIT: The one thing I would like to be added are the Water Variations of the weapons. Such as the ones in the Water map.

-------

I would also add, new players should also get Low Grade weapon Crate and key, so we all have at least 1 weapon that works underwater.
I agree. I would also like to see maybe some alternative smgs with a grenade launcher to replace the old default.
(04-24-2018, 07:52 PM)ThunderRust Wrote: I agree.  I would also like to see maybe some alternative smgs with a grenade launcher to replace the old default.

idk if it's possible to replace weapons... if not grenade launcher will be way too OP