Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pointshop constantly fucking itself
So this week our pointshop has been constantly breaking, and it seems every time I fix it something else breaks. Yesterday, a day after I fixed the hat crate, all of the weapon crates were gone.
TTT overlords help pls
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
@RussEfarmer to be completely honest I don't think our staff even know what is going on with our shit. Lol. There is something new broke every time something gets fix.

At least they are trying though. :D
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
This might of been on me, whoops. I was removing weapon crates from the Deathrun store for they shouldn't be there for that gamemode, and forgot that both servers Pointshops are linked. Shouldn't be hard to readd I think.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-03-2017, 12:48 PM)Christian Wrote: This might of been on me, whoops. I was removing weapon crates from the Deathrun store for they shouldn't be there for that gamemode, and forgot that both servers Pointshops are linked. Shouldn't be hard to readd I think.

Stop being gay christian
I can fix it easy tho lmao

Also why the fuck are they linked?
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
@Christian how many times did I tell you and kenny not to fuck with pointshop?
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Listen to wise Queef.