Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poptart has expired (not a shitty joke at the wrong place/wrong time, for once)
For now. I think.
Dont count on it.
Now before you automatically assume I'm resigning, I'm not. (Idk, depending on how they'll deal with inactive staff) Now let me explain.

It's that time of year again, springs coming and with it, a lot of shit. I'll be getting my driver's license soon, and with it I'm going to have to start doing volunteer work for my high school, focus harder on my shit ass grades , and on top of that, get ready for March as thdy are throwing out shitloads of games that are gonna keep me occupied for awhile, such as final fantasy, persona 5, cyberpunk 2077, those games.

None of this is related to any of the recent drama or my mod app that got denied (shit turned into a dumpster fire quite fast lol)

Just letting y'all know (if any of you guys really care) that I'm gonna be heading out for awhile.

Now if I feel like it, I can always pop on the server, and  I'll still be active in the discord (if you ping me that is.) Who knows, I'll probably have more game nights if I feel like it.

Not gonna divert shit from what is going on right now,  but I do hope that all of you can come to an understanding at some point. 

For me, gmod is just that phase that comes and goes, probably the same for some of you guys. I hope to still see familiar faces once I get back someday. Stop resigning/leaving the community you shitlords.

And to the current staff right now:
Read the paragraph above, same thing.

But far as I'm concerned, dont expect me to make a comeback until summer starts up again.
Aight, ima head out
Signed, Donovan

Friendly reminder that if you call me mitch I will track you down and fucking murder you  I will not be pleased and will ignore you.

Btw, kinda lazy to say it in the discord, but can someone remove on-call-staff before I hear Beethoven's 9th symphony at 3 in the morning?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Hey real life always takes precedence over online communities. Take care and try not to get so stressed out! Pop back in sometimes so I can RDM you
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You take care of yourself first before anything, irl comes first. be safe and keep your chin up <3
Now I'm wondering if I should be the cherry on top
see you later my favorite flavor of poptart
[Image: J6yUs0g]
focus on ur grades gamer, this dogshit game isn't important. good luck with everything.

also didn't cyberpunk get delayed?
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Best of luck my man Mitch, don't overwork yourself and fall asleep on the toilet again!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Always fun playing with you bro.
Taking a break is the best thing anyone can do and we aint going anywhere champ. Hope the best for you and hopefully I get to jam with you on TTT so you can show me how its done in your return  Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member