Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porky
Hey why does everyone complain about the quality of the staffing on this server but then get mad when someone abusing doesnt get promoted? Is it cause porky is your friend and so it doesnt matter what he does you just want him promoted? Also like why do yall ask for communication and kindness but then attack the admins instantly. Also why do people who constantly try and skirt the edge of the rules complain the rules are taken seriously?

Why yall so mad at everything and take everything everyone does personally?

PS gotta hide my identity cus I know yall are so bloodthirsty and will crucify anyone who dont agree. The admins arent even good but yall are too much too.
It's all dinks fault anyways for letting children run amok

-1 for hiding tho
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I am 99% sure I know who this is
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
who are you and why where you banned
Show yourself
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-03-2020, 10:04 PM)chamsito Wrote: PS gotta hide my identity cus I know yall are so bloodthirsty and will crucify anyone who dont agree. The admins arent even good but yall are too much too.

I don't think that's why ur hiding considering ur trying to start drama with @Laced Xanax  on his goodbye thread. I understand if u made only this thread but ur clearly doing much more than saying ur opinion on a touchy subject rn.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(02-03-2020, 10:19 PM)DuckBentley Wrote: who are you and why where you banned

who said i was banned?

i just think its ridiculous to call someone brave for abusing and shitting on admins for rejecting the promotion of an abuser
Okay, so here's the deal. I'm a person who thought Mr. Porky should've gotten staff. He 'abused' twice in a two-month stretch. Not too much of a big deal considering staff do the same thing every time someone gets promoted etc, etc. Blah, blah, don't come to the forums behind some thin veil to shitpost and start drama on multiple different threads in the name of your so-called justice.
You're as bad as burrito bowl.
(02-03-2020, 10:22 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: Okay, so here's the deal. I'm a person who thought Mr. Porky should've gotten staff. He 'abused' twice in a two-month stretch. Not too much of a big deal considering staff do the same thing every time someone gets promoted etc, etc. Blah, blah, don't come to the forums behind some thin veil to shitpost and start drama on multiple different threads in the name of your so-called justice.
You're as bad as burrito bowl.

maybe the post i made on the other thread is a shitpost

how is this one a shitpost?

why is it okay to promote someone abusing? why dont they just stop abusing if they want a promotion?
(02-03-2020, 10:23 PM)chamsito Wrote: maybe the post i made on the other thread is a shitpost

how is this one a shitpost?

You're adding gas to the fire. Stop being immature, grow a pair, and get on your main account. You can stop talking all this shit and make a thread that actually adds to the conversation instead of repeating the same shit that's been said over the fifteen posts that have been made in the past three months.