Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porky
this is getting out of hand relax, calmdown, stop name dropping, and chamsito stop egging on drama please.
If you can’t post your thoughts from your main forum account then clearly you don’t believe in what you’re saying enough to not hide from any potential - deserved or otherwise - backlash. Why even bother saying anything if you have to hide in order to post it? All that tells me is you want to say shit without consequence and therefore negating all your own faith in your words.
[Image: d93.png]
(02-03-2020, 10:25 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 10:23 PM)chamsito Wrote: maybe the post i made on the other thread is a shitpost

how is this one a shitpost?

You're adding gas to the fire. Stop being immature, grow a pair, and get on your main account. You can stop talking all this shit and make a thread that actually adds to the conversation instead of repeating the same shit that's been said over the fifteen posts that have been made in the past three months.

im trying to have a conversation with you right now

what makes it okay to promote someone who is abusing and why cant they just stop?

im not even being aggressive or inflammatory or talking shit, thats an honest question asked in a calm manner

(02-03-2020, 10:26 PM)Proper Wrote: If you can’t post your thoughts from your main forum account then clearly you don’t believe in what you’re saying enough to not hide from any potential - deserved or otherwise - backlash. Why even bother saying anything if you have to hide in order to post it? All that tells me is you want to say shit without consequence and therefore negating all your own faith in your words.

why dont rape victims just talk about it when theyre a victim? if theyre really a victim then the backlash or fear shouldnt matter
why even have an opinion unless you want to get shit on?
im sorry i dont like being attacked by 100 people? ive tried it before on here and it wasnt great

(02-03-2020, 10:25 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: this is getting out of hand relax, calmdown, stop name dropping, and chamsito stop egging on drama please.

i caused drama maybe in the other post so i stopped
Ah yes, compare being flamed on a gmod forum to rape. Are you really going to compare a traumatic event that frequently induces PTSD to this? Ok king.

Own your words or don’t bother posting. They mean nothing and you cannot even back them with your real name. Zz
[Image: d93.png]
(02-03-2020, 10:26 PM)chamsito Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 10:25 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 10:23 PM)chamsito Wrote: maybe the post i made on the other thread is a shitpost

how is this one a shitpost?

You're adding gas to the fire. Stop being immature, grow a pair, and get on your main account. You can stop talking all this shit and make a thread that actually adds to the conversation instead of repeating the same shit that's been said over the fifteen posts that have been made in the past three months.

im trying to have a conversation with you right now

what makes it okay to promote someone who is abusing and why cant they just stop?

im not even being aggressive or inflammatory or talking shit, thats an honest question asked in a calm manner

(02-03-2020, 10:26 PM)Proper Wrote: If you can’t post your thoughts from your main forum account then clearly you don’t believe in what you’re saying enough to not hide from any potential - deserved or otherwise - backlash. Why even bother saying anything if you have to hide in order to post it? All that tells me is you want to say shit without consequence and therefore negating all your own faith in your words.

why dont rape victims just talk about it when theyre a victim? if theyre really a victim then the backlash or fear shouldnt matter
im sorry i dont like being attacked by 100 people? ive tried it before on here and it wasnt great

(02-03-2020, 10:25 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: this is getting out of hand relax, calmdown, stop name dropping, and chamsito stop egging on drama please.

i caused drama maybe in the other post so i stopped

im going to ask you not bring up the topic of rape
(02-03-2020, 10:29 PM)Proper Wrote: Ah yes, compare being flamed on a gmod forum to rape. Are you really going to compare a traumatic event that frequently induces PTSD to this? Ok king.

Own your words or don’t bother posting. They mean nothing and you cannot even back them with your real name. Zz

this mentality isnt toxic?
[quote pid='76064' dateline='1580786804']

[/quote]

u probably got attacked for saying some dumbshit like that LMAO
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Imma just say this and Im not going to say anything else so just dont even @ me cause it will be ignored.

If staff were held to the standard of basically "abuse it once and you dont promote ever", this server would have nothing but trusteds. cause Ive seen admins abuse their powers, Ive seen mods do it too. Ive watched people rise from trusteds all the way to mods/admins still while having "abused" their powers at one point or another. Mind you, all of porky's "abuse" was towards fellow staff members that didnt even really care (they even said they didnt care and even did it back to him 90% of the time.)

Being staff is stressful, so having fun with your fellow staff members every once in a while shouldnt be an issue so long as it does not interfere with the game itself.
and with this its being locked because its still out of hand and a topic that shouldnt be here is
thank you but please from now on if you want to complain do so properly and with proper topics etc