Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: Reputation manipulation

Proof: Screenshots below

Other: Not sure where else to put this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: bb6.jpg]
"possible" my ass.

@vtug explain this.
Reputation manipulation is bad, especially if your ban just got reduced to a month from a perm as well.
Petty.
The -1 rep has been removed he's been forum warned, and his month reduce for his unban appeal is being removed and its being reapply as a perma
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
ouchie
lmao nigga laced xanax said ouchie, this nigga laced probably never even seen a drug in his white ass life and i could care less if i get perma banned the admins here get bullied and bossed in real life and spend hours on this game to get their only source of power in life. I needed a ban off this bumass server anyways imma go get this money and keep fuckin these hoes while you niggas stay in your house for hours playing gmod lol, 90 percent of the server are virgins anyways even the girls on here are probably virgins too no nigga wanna fuck with their nasty stank ass. you guys need to go out and expirence life and not be on this bummy game half your life. Laced probably get red and nervous af when talking to bitches lmaoooo and im from new york anyone wanna link i aint pussy fuck bois.
(12-04-2018, 11:07 AM)vtug Wrote: lmao nigga laced xanax said ouchie, this nigga laced probably never even seen a drug in his white ass life and i could care less if i get perma banned the admins here get bullied and bossed in real life and spend hours on this game to get their only source of power in life. I needed a ban off this bumass server anyways imma go get this money and keep fuckin these hoes while you niggas stay in your house for hours playing gmod lol, 90 percent of the server are virgins anyways even the girls on here are probably virgins too no nigga wanna fuck with their nasty stank ass. you guys need to go out and expirence life and not be on this bummy game half your life. Laced probably get red and nervous af when talking to bitches lmaoooo and im from new york anyone wanna link i aint pussy fuck bois.
preach my nigga
(12-04-2018, 11:07 AM)vtug Wrote: lmao nigga laced xanax said ouchie, this nigga laced probably never even seen a drug in his white ass life and i could care less if i get perma banned the admins here get bullied and bossed in real life and spend hours on this game to get their only source of power in life. I needed a ban off this bumass server anyways imma go get this money and keep fuckin these hoes while you niggas stay in your house for hours playing gmod lol, 90 percent of the server are virgins anyways even the girls on here are probably virgins too no nigga wanna fuck with their nasty stank ass. you guys need to go out and expirence life and not be on this bummy game half your life. Laced probably get red and nervous af when talking to bitches lmaoooo and im from new york anyone wanna link i aint pussy fuck bois.

omg u r a master sicologist...... a real..s ientst,,,
u cot every1 red handedde )::::::::::::
(12-04-2018, 11:24 AM)✩Hani Wrote:

omg u r a master sicologist...... a real..s ientst,,,
u cot every1 red handedde )::::::::::::
lmaoo your response just proves my point