Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible unwarranted ban.
(10-10-2018, 05:48 AM)Corcustos Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 05:21 AM)Kasumi Wrote: You were looking at people and killing them. Then i was in a really hard spot to see and you were looking at the wall to me then you went into my room pretty sure you knew you couldnt kill me so you went away to find someone else. Voss was there with me watching and Masterkev was hiding in pretty hard spots and you killed him by looking at him. Which is pretty suspicious because you have zero time on the server yet you get 8 kills easy.
I do agree that Masterkev was in a some hard spots, like when he was a wine glass on the outdoors lamp, but from my point of view he stood out. Sometimes I pause and take a brief look around to see if anything looks off. Masterkev is a really good player, I can tell. Additionally, I know that people like to abuse the jump pack to get onto the lamps on that particular map. I always take note of the "pretty much impossible" spots as they come in use when hiding myself. I don't know anything about you, however. Why wouldn't I be able to kill you if I knew where you were? I could easily use a grenade, or just walk up and empty a clip..? Either way, I understand that there is no use arguing against your word. Without evidence, it is simply my word against yours, and as a new forums account and a player with little playtime on this particular server, I realize that I have little credibility. Is there perhaps some hard evidence like a video that you can show me so we can patch this up?

(10-10-2018, 09:35 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: It may be in a past thread that I haven’t seen yet, but do we have video evidence?

Voss already said that his video was corrupted
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-10-2018, 09:35 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: It may be in a past thread that I haven’t seen yet, but do we have video evidence?

Voss already said that his video was corrupted
[/quote]

I read that, I just had the thought maybe someone else had some kind of video. My bad.

EDIT: I fucked up the editing oops.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
[gBan] Player Kasumi has unbanned Corcustos
Due to lack of evidence, you have been unbanned
(If Traitor thinks that you should be banned then i will ban you back)
[Image: giphy.gif]