Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post about scoovie.
Not really abuse of power, but should consider demotion but probalby wont happen because i told him we need staff online because people are rdming and ghosting. he said sounds like a personal problem and gave zero fucks to get a staff member online. pretty irresponsible for an admin to not give a fuck about the server. but nothing will change like always.
P.R.O.O.F.
Remember when i told you to stop doing dumb shit, and you keep doing dumb shit? You can easily get a staff member yourself by @mods or tmods on discord. I don't have to be on the server 24/7 and toxic shits like you make me not want to play even more.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
or just @ttt on call staff that also works
[Image: giphy.gif]
I giggled.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================

[Image: giphy.gif]

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiCwCwg9DVfpFy6vKqBpr...zIG02JMy-b]
[Image: 1wwklg.jpg]
(05-28-2018, 10:52 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Remember when i told you to stop doing dumb shit, and you keep doing dumb shit? You can easily get a staff member yourself by @mods or tmods on discord. I don't have to be on the server 24/7 and toxic shits like you make me not want to play even more.

If toxic shits like us make you not wanna play anymore then why not step down? I'm not trying to egg you on or anything, it's a legitimate question. I personally would not moderate something I didn't like or want to see thrive. The 1% also shouldn't be mistaken for the majority.
1. There are still plenty of other staff to reach out to if things are that serious.
2. No one staff member is obligated to get on and handle bans
3. Get proof for something like this and use more relaxed tones to bring about change
4. Get memed honestly
[Image: 1H2Z0XI.gif][Image: 1416250016155.gif]