Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post about scoovie.
(05-28-2018, 10:41 PM)Trystan Wrote: Not really abuse of power, but should consider demotion but probalby wont happen because i told him we need staff online because people are rdming and ghosting. he said sounds like a personal problem and gave zero fucks to get a staff member online. pretty irresponsible for an admin to not give a fuck about the server. but nothing will change like always.

You would need proof in the form of recording, multiple witnesses, or pictures for even a slap on the wrist to happen to staff, as that is a serious accusation to make of trusted community members.

Being a new member, your word means little compared to admins and staff that have been around a while.

Everyone else is right; if they were not online they can’t be held responsible for not doing anything. The best you can do is alert staff on discord, use “@“ in game chat, or make a forum post in ban requests against the people breaking the rules, not by spamming the mod abuse thread with proofless posts

Edit:.

(05-28-2018, 10:52 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Remember when i told you to stop doing dumb shit, and you keep doing dumb shit? You can easily get a staff member yourself by @mods or tmods on discord. I don't have to be on the server 24/7 and toxic shits like you make me not want to play even more.

@Scoovie provide evidence against him if you’re going to accuse him of anything, just like he is required to do so for you. Set an example of what people should be doing instead of typing baseless accusations back and forth with him,  throwing shit at each other isn’t going to help. You’re only proving his point.

Edit 2:
Also @Sugam why the heck  do 2 spaces set off the “code detection” bullshit? I had to reformat 6 times before I could post just because I like to use paragraphs like a normal human being.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(05-29-2018, 07:32 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 10:41 PM)Trystan Wrote: Not really abuse of power, but should consider demotion but probalby wont happen because i told him we need staff online because people are rdming and ghosting. he said sounds like a personal problem and gave zero fucks to get a staff member online. pretty irresponsible for an admin to not give a fuck about the server. but nothing will change like always.

You would need proof in the form of recording, multiple witnesses, or pictures for even a slap on the wrist to happen to staff, as that is a serious accusation to make of trusted community members.

Being a new member, your word means little compared to admins and staff that have been around a while.

Everyone else is right; if they were not online they can’t be held responsible for not doing anything. The best you can do is alert staff on discord, use “@“ in game chat, or make a forum post in ban requests against the people breaking the rules, not by spamming the mod abuse thread with proofless posts

Edit:.

(05-28-2018, 10:52 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Remember when i told you to stop doing dumb shit, and you keep doing dumb shit? You can easily get a staff member yourself by @mods or tmods on discord. I don't have to be on the server 24/7 and toxic shits like you make me not want to play even more.

@Scoovie provide evidence against him if you’re going to accuse him of anything, just like he is required to do so for you. Set an example of what people should be doing instead of typing baseless accusations back and forth with him,  throwing shit at each other isn’t going to help. You’re only proving his point.

Edit 2:
Also @Sugam why the heck  do 2 spaces set off the “code detection” bullshit? I had to reformat 6 times before I could post just because I like to use paragraphs like a normal human being.
1. Not really a "serious accusation" since staffing isn't a job. Little more expected on admins but it's not a 24/7 requirement.
2. Word means nothing period in the threads - go proof or go home
3. Scoovie doesn't need proof as trystan is not on trial, it's a passing comment referring to his unban.

On a less serious note tho, double space might not be it since you have some still there but idk a ! Freaks this forum out 

Anywho this is a personal issue between trystan and scoovie bc by no means is scoovie expected to come at some call. He's not even listed as on call anyways (which still isn't mandatory)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-29-2018, 12:32 AM)ExiledShadows Wrote:

If toxic shits like us make you not wanna play anymore then why not step down? I'm not trying to egg you on or anything, it's a legitimate question. I personally would not moderate something I didn't like or want to see thrive. The 1% also shouldn't be mistaken for the majority.

If you acknowledge to being a toxic shit, maybe the better solution here would be to stop being a toxic shit? Surely if you know you are one, you know how to not be one too

[Image: sqMDbbbGNG-1.png]
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
This sounds like a personal problem.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-29-2018, 12:33 PM)Yoshi Commits Tax Fraud Wrote:
(05-29-2018, 12:32 AM)ExiledShadows Wrote:

If toxic shits like us make you not wanna play anymore then why not step down? I'm not trying to egg you on or anything, it's a legitimate question. I personally would not moderate something I didn't like or want to see thrive. The 1% also shouldn't be mistaken for the majority.

If you acknowledge to being a toxic shit, maybe the better solution here would be to stop being a toxic shit? Surely if you know you are one, you know how to not be one too

[Image: sqMDbbbGNG-1.png]
It's a work in progress. I'm juggling more things than you could imagine right now and the stress gets the better of me more often than not lately. It turns me into someone I don't want to be and I can't just make these problems go away with the snap of my fingers.
EDIT: not even sorry for this last bit below 

(05-29-2018, 01:19 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote: I cant make these problems go away with the snap of my fingers.
[Image: thanos-smiling_61680_1920x1080.jpg]
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

@ReThink
Wasn't necessarily disagreeing anywhere I just pulled your post to make my points

I really can't see why this is an abuse thread

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
hey team lets not shitpost in a serious thread area
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]