Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
font for heading
(03-21-2023, 01:39 PM)chelllman Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 12:21 PM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 12:17 PM)Ruby Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 11:39 AM)eamtomlinson Wrote: so 1 can i make stickers from the logo 2 if so do you know the font used in the dinkleberg logo thx.

https://fontmeme.com/fonts/fairly-oddfont-font/
why even give me font after a cease and desist?.
Juuuuust in case you aren't getting the joke, they are fucking with you lol.

If you wanna make some stickers with the font go ahead.
Oh ok lol welp its too late now the prof said no already cuz of cease desist

I only had one chance its already scrapped it was a cool design too :(
they banned me from the sticker maker cuz of this  Cry
they said because of the cease and desist that since my first go resulted in a possible lawsuit im not allowed anymore and they unban me.
I hereby formally revoke the cease and desist letter & as a very legit lawful representative of Dinkleburgers GMOD server i grant you full access to use the logo & font for whatever works you desire. To clarify, i will NOT be pursuing legal action against you, your professor or your school.

Sincerely, mr legit lawyer man.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
(03-22-2023, 12:12 PM)Ruby Wrote: I hereby formally revoke the cease and desist letter & as a very legit lawful representative of Dinkleburgers GMOD server i grant you full access to use the logo & font for whatever works you desire. To clarify, i will NOT be pursuing legal action against you, your professor or your school.

Sincerely, mr legit lawyer man.
Welp i mean you said culd thx totally legit lawyer ruby
Thx ruby im now unbanned from da sticker maker